Ford/New Holland

Those rear wheels don’t look right on it, should be 16.9 x 34s, they look like 13.6 x 38s.
He could nearly have fixed the left plough lamp for the 24k.
and the right mirror and a set of front mudguards, well overpriced, 20k would be enough considering the tyre equipment.

Those rear wheels don’t look right on it, should be 16.9 x 34s, they look like 13.6 x 38s.
He could nearly have fixed the left plough lamp for the 24k.

and the right mirror and a set of front mudguards, well overpriced, 20k would be enough considering the tyre equipment.

Agree with you both. 13.6's were an option though.

The tyres don't look like great shakes either

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/new-holland-tm175-3800/25516981
Y2ZlZDNmNzJjMmE4NmRmNzQ2ZDM4YWIxMTc4MjU1MzO-yQDWDbgjRHvu23fSQELtaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTI2ODE5MDh8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

late model 175. tbh didnt think lwb tm had an option for no bar axle

T6.140s lads would these be an ideal loader dairy mans tractor? Rated horsepower is 110 and then seemingly with the boost it brings it to 140 would rarely be using the boost here but like the look of the tractors...

T6.140s lads would these be an ideal loader dairy mans tractor? Rated horsepower is 110 and then seemingly with the boost it brings it to 140 would rarely be using the boost here but like the look of the tractors...
I have a T6040 (same tractor really) with NH 740 loader, if I was going again I'd spend the bit extra for a Quicke loader, otherwise well up to the job. Boost will only come on at transport in the higher gears and PTO work while moving.

Anyone put a value on my TW15, would love to keep it but it's getting little use anymore and I'm going to buy something else for autumn ploughing so can't really have another one about the place. I'll just re post the photo that I had up last week for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729_115924_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200729_115924_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 100
Anyone put a value on my TW15, would love to keep it but it's getting little use anymore and I'm going to buy something else for autumn ploughing so can't really have another one about the place. I'll just re post the photo that I had up last week for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Based on ones advertised by second hand Ford dealers and to be realistic about it, 15-16k?

There hardly looks to be a spec of rust on the cab from what we can see here anyway!

Looks immaculate. Sorry no idea of value but has to be in the higher end of the range surely.

Those auld donkeys are worth sweet damm all.

But you seem like a nice guy so I'd give you five or six thousand for it.
:lol::lol:
Based on ones advertised by second hand Ford dealers and to be realistic about it, 15-16k?

There hardly looks to be a spec of rust on the cab from what we can see here anyway!
I'd be thinking around the 16k as a private sale, I've seen Timmins looking for a good bit more but there's warranty delivery etc to be taken into account.
Looks immaculate. Sorry no idea of value but has to be in the higher end of the range surely.
It should be, it's a very genuine tractor, only worked lightly for the last 15 years. Trying to find the balance of getting a good price and also being realistic.

Our TW 15 was Top Dog till 2001 and that did not finish the hard work. I might head down and buy back my trailer plough and spend Sunday’s going to rally’s and talking nonsense. I would be like Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino except I would set the conacre market on fire.

Our TW 15 was Top Dog till 2001 and that did not finish the hard work. I might head down and buy back my trailer plough and spend Sunday’s going to rally’s and talking nonsense. I would be like Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino except I would set the conacre market on fire.
It’s didn’t end too well for him in that but was impressive right to the end.

If she had front sus I'd be all over it but the accumulators on the front links could help in that department

that would nearly suit us in the new year,
what would make it better than a 8560 for 300hrs roughly a year, bit of mowing and harvester work replacing a a 6180 mf, im not up in nh. did toy witha ts 115 turbo as we like the none turbo one we have, but i need more weight than what we have with current tractors.

Back