Ford/New Holland

Well lads
I have a ford 6610 with a front loader on it, the loader is working fine but the lift arms aren't lifting at all ,any ideas what the problem is.
Thanks lads

Apparently that catalogue is dead, new one has been rolled out to dealers, don’t know when the public date is
Thanks for the info.
Without that, life will not feel the same. It was an excellent to access, even to be able to see sizes, how certain things go together etc. Big loss for regular punters like me who prefer ordering by parts number etc.

Well lads
I have a ford 6610 with a front loader on it, the loader is working fine but the lift arms aren't lifting at all ,any ideas what the problem is.
Thanks lads
Is there a diverter valve somewhere that diverts all oil flow to the spools for faster loader action? This will double your spool oil flow but you loose your lift arm oil supply.

Without that, life will not feel the same. It was an excellent to access, even to be able to see sizes, how certain things go together etc. Big loss for regular punters like me who prefer ordering by parts number etc.
Strange that the above link doesn't work for me anymore and when it used to it was a terrible site to navigate and find anything!!

You can also get the diagrams etc here.
USA dealer but I'd expect most stuff to be the same...They cover CIH as well. I use it regularly for Kubota numbers.I registered for an account some time back but can't remember why. Might have been to see Kubota part numbers but NH and CIH part no.s are viewable without registering.

Last edited:
Is there a diverter valve somewhere that diverts all oil flow to the spools for faster loader action? This will double your spool oil flow but you loose your lift arm oil supply.
I don't think so I didn't change anything but just seems to have stopped working for some reason. I'll have a look in the morning thanks for your help though.

View attachment 86902
What is this little plug for? Thanks.
It's the on /off socket for the tractor area meter. If you have a trailed implement that lifts out of work on a ram you can connect an on / off switch to said machine to work in conjunction with the ram movements. A two core wire fitted with a jack plug then fits into the socket you ask about and switches area meter on and off each time the ram is activated lifting machine in / out of work. It be useful with things like trailed mowers, beet / potato harvesters, de-stoners etc. We once rigged one up on a de-stoner and used a foot brake light pull switch from a motor bike.

Last edited:
Ya I tried that. Thank
There's a button down at your right hand heel and I think if it's pushed in the lift arms work and pulled out the loader works or at least that's the case on my own one
Mechanic had looked at the ford that button at your heel seems to be the problem alright he thinks its broke or disconnected on the inside so there going to have a look at it on monday evening
Thanks for your help

anybody know where i can find a handbrake fora 7810. some of the teeth on the ratchet on ours is gone so we have baler twine holding it up atm

Lovely pre-force 5000!!

Y2VmMjE3NjRkMTRhZjdiZTMwOGQ3ZWJmM2JkYTFiNWPa9BNmGSJT601v6GRNIFEqaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzAyOTUwNTB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

its so unnecessary to be that blunt in an add , tyre kickers will call up no matter what you put in an add , in fact they probably wont even notice what you put in it
Oh he must have been reading add on dd from a dealer near me.
Seemingly one night there was 2 bucks came to look at a tractor up the yard.price didnt suit the pair of lads and the dealer just walked over the yard.next the lights went out and the dealer went into the house and left them to make their way out.

Back