Ford/New Holland

Bog Man

They generally wouldn’t be found at the moorings or in Monaco anyway … more an Amsterdam thing, if they do exist, but I never saw them in Amsterdam 😇
My mother got onto my father to give me some sex education. He came to me and said I am supposed to tell you about sex . He said “Never ask a lady how much “ . How do you ascertain you are talking to a lady before you start haggling about price .

nashmach

Ready made for @johndeere6920s

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xOTI0NTA2MTcifQ==

drew

I think the white wings are desperate looking. Also a couple of posts up has what looks like whore grills amd again don’t like the look of them… but that’s just me. !
I think the white grill looks ok on the older model t6 etc not so sure looking at the pic above on the new ones

Ptk44

Nice one but I'm thinking maybe they aren't heavy enough?
I’d be thinking the same… the need for more power and sufficient weight in your game to keep output up amd reduce time at jobs is ever present. They are almost reduced to being. a decent farmers tractors which could mow comfortably with a 10’ foot trailed mower etc

Arthur

I think the white wings are desperate looking. Also a couple of posts up has what looks like whore grills amd again don’t like the look of them… but that’s just me. !
White mudguards look brutal, white roof OK, Metallic Teeracotta is nice.

jom

Got a red T7 210 here and the arms haave gotten slower to raise but very slow to drop even with drop rate up full. Sometimes its ok and then most others its slow.
Any ideas?

Arthur

Got a red T7 210 here and the arms haave gotten slower to raise but very slow to drop even with drop rate up full. Sometimes its ok and then most others its slow.
Any ideas?
Slow to drop could be from partly seized at the base of the ram, usually most affected in the upper part of the arm position, this will only show with no weight on the arms.

jom

Slow to drop could be from partly seized at the base of the ram, usually most affected in the upper part of the arm position, this will only show with no weight on the arms.
Linkages are kept well greased where should be and its even slow to drop with weight on them.

Endah

No greasing point at the base of the lift rams and they have to pivot slightly.
I remember you gave me the heads up when I asked about removing the assistor rams for doing the brakes on the 6070, took half a day to do the brakes, took near 3 days of rooting to free up and fit grease niples to the base of the ram. The T6 is getting daily shots of WD-40 to hopefully save the same rooting 🤦.