Ford/New Holland

Any man know how to bypass the top work light fuse in a tm ? Fuse holder in fuse box is melted was going to bypass with a seperate fuse holder and clean up all connections in the work lights. Am i correct in saying all the fuses for the work lights are feed with the same same live into the back of the fuse box ? Excuse my ignorence but wiring like this is not my thing and better to ask than end up with a pile of ashes.

7840 issues. front park light on left hand side doesnt want to work. 2 brake lights also dont want to work. brake lights work on trailer fine so the switch in the pedal is working. fuses are fine. they're not receiving power. bad wires im thinking unless im jumping the gun there?

Does anyone have a loader on a TS series with the right hand shuttle ? Or maybe even a 40 series

Would they be awkward to operate or would you just get used to it ?

I have an 2002 TS90 here with the right hand shuttle - would that make a good loader tractor

An MX 100 loader has just come up for sale not to far away from me, with soft drive, hydraulic self levelling which should fit my tractor.

Does anyone have a loader on a TS series with the right hand shuttle ? Or maybe even a 40 series

I have an 2002 TS90 here with the right hand shuttle - would that make a good loader tractor

An MX 100 loader has just come up for sale not to far away from me, with soft drive, hydraulic self levelling which should fit my tractor.
Had a ts100 here doing a good bit of loader work with the right hand shuttle, it’s fairly handy really, there no left hand shuttle but still better than a lot of other options out there.

Joystick position is quite important. Ours had a quicke bracket for it, it bolted across the front of the step under the seat and came up the right hand side of the seat, the joystick bolted to it so that it was just at the front of the arm rest, you had to wind down the armrest slightly to get the joystick to pull back full travel.
Where the joystick bolted on was slotted slightly and I used to keep it so it was forced over as much as it could to the left away from the gears. I think in the wrong position if you tipped the bucket fully and raised the Loader I think it could clip the gear lever in 2nd gear.

By having the joystick down between the seat and the gears it means that your hand is close to the shuttle so you don’t have to move your arm to much.

Ours would have been in the same position as the one in this
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/29090342
New Holland ts110 & loader choice of 2

Last edited:
Had a ts100 here doing a good bit of loader work with the right hand shuttle, it’s fairly handy really, there no left hand shuttle but still better than a lot of other options out there.

Joystick position is quite important. Ours had a quicke bracket for it, it bolted across the front of the step under the seat and came up the right hand side of the seat, the joystick bolted to it so that it was just at the front of the arm rest, you had to wind down the armrest slightly to get the joystick to pull back full travel.
Where the joystick bolted on was slotted slightly and I used to keep it so it was forced over as much as it could to the left away from the gears. I think in the wrong position if you tipped the bucket fully and raised the Loader I think it could clip the gear lever in 2nd gear.

By having the joystick down between the seat and the gears it means that your hand is close to the shuttle so you don’t have to move your arm to much.

hi drew thanks for that detailed reply,

mine has the duel power gear box, so i am wondering would I better off keep the joystick to the right of the steering wheel.

also have a 390T here with a loader, which I plan to take the off it, I’d say the TS90 with loader on it would be a nice upgrade from the clutch in the 390 😁

Got a Quicke on a 7740 which would be similar to a TS90, not a bother with it as a loader tractor.

hi drew thanks for that detailed reply,

mine has the duel power gear box, so i am wondering would I better off keep the joystick to the right of the steering wheel.

also have a 390T here with a loader, which I plan to take the off it, I’d say the TS90 with loader on it would be a nice upgrade from the clutch in the 390 😁
Ours was the dual power aswell, I did a lot of bale stacking with ours and it was always very comfortable. I personally hate having a joystick that you have to reach for, when it’s beside the seat your arm is in a natural position rather than hanging out infront of you

also my ts doesnt have the spot lights at the front hand rail as in the above link, would it be a big job to get LED spot lights retrofitted on it - would be handy for loader work

also my ts doesnt have the spot lights at the front hand rail as in the above link, would it be a big job to get LED spot lights retrofitted on it - would be handy for loader work
Not sure the wires may be there already, Is there a 3rd switch by the dash or is it blanked? If the wires aren’t there you could probably feed the wires down through the handle as I’m pretty certain the handles are pre drilled anyway
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/28535360
2000 NH ts110 SLE & choice of 2

nice position in that one
Yeah ours was somewhere around that and was a good position

Ours was the dual power aswell, I did a lot of bale stacking with ours and it was always very comfortable. I personally hate having a joystick that you have to reach for, when it’s beside the seat your arm is in a natural position rather than hanging out infront of you
wait until you see the position of ours. rotten place dad put it

Not sure the wires may be there already, Is there a 3rd switch by the dash or is it blanked? If the wires aren’t there you could probably feed the wires down through the handle as I’m pretty certain the handles are pre drilled anyway

Yeah ours was somewhere around that and was a good position
Yeah the handles are pre drilled alright, there is a blankEd switch below the beacon switch - shouldn’t be a be job so, but probably getting them feed/switchEd on the same button as the cab spot lights

I think I remember you posting that before. There is no way I could put up with that. My arm would be gone in 5 minutes 😂
all i can say is thank god the loader barely gets used on it. last time we used it was at the start of the year for a couple of days when the telehandler was getting surgery.

Drove a ts110 with the right hand shuttle it was a rossmore loader and it was a fast pump .I found when I got used of working shuttle with left hand and right hand on joystick ,it was as fast and nearly as good as anything .Looks ackward with your left hand under your right but no difference with practice

Drove a ts110 with the right hand shuttle it was a rossmore loader and it was a fast pump .I found when I got used of working shuttle with left hand and right hand on joystick ,it was as fast and nearly as good as anything .Looks ackward with your left hand under your right but no difference with practice
do that quite a bit when wrapping bales. get used to it quick enough

Have you 3 arms so!!

It’s surprisingly easy actually, I know exactly what @Green Grass means, you sort of do it without even thinking about it!

It’s surprisingly easy actually, I know exactly what @Green Grass means, you sort of do it without even thinking about it!
I used to do the same when we had a 7740 with a loader, you get used to it, but I often did consider relocating the forward reverse lever to the left hand side of the dash, with the cable it should be easy enough but ended up trading the tractor before it materialised.
How do you manage with the 9880 @nashmach ?

I used to do the same when we had a 7740 with a loader, you get used to it, but I often did consider relocating the forward reverse lever to the left hand side of the dash, with the cable it should be easy enough but ended up trading the tractor before it materialised.
How do you manage with the 9880 @nashmach ?

The joystick is on the right hand side of the dash. It's pretty much in line with the forward/reverse lever so your hand just goes from one to the other.

Never found it an issue but then we were coming from a 4610 where the levers were mounted on the windscreen!

Back