Ford/New Holland

anybody have the calibration sequence for the front suspension on a t7 200. one ive been driving the past while has been unbearable. atm the tombstone is sitting on top of the axle and hit a bump hard it goes up and back down with a bang

anybody have the calibration sequence for the front suspension on a t7 200. one ive been driving the past while has been unbearable. atm the tombstone is sitting on top of the axle and hit a bump hard it goes up and back down with a bang

Have to go into h menu to do , a google search will find it for you. Want to be careful you don’t change settings you shouldn’t .

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/30192399
New Holland T6030 Elite 2011
Am very tempted by this. Looks in good nick from pics. All opinions welcome!! Anyone know anything about the seller? Seems to have a few nice ones for sale. Pm me if you want. Thanks
One of them is a member here I think but only ever saw them put ads up.
Seem to be importing mostly clean NH and Fords last couple of years but that's only going by what I've seen online

Bit of a strange one for Elite spec, no cab or front suspension.
I don't think the low roof tractor was available from the factory at the time in Elite spec, there was a LS model alright with this spec, someone may have upgraded the stickers on the doors, the tyre sizes probably wouldn't be original but may be within what is acceptable

I don't think the low roof tractor was available from the factory at the time in Elite spec, there was a LS model alright with this spec, someone may have upgraded the stickers on the doors, the tyre sizes probably wouldn't be original but may be within what is acceptable
Low roof 6040 elite here, elite got common rail 4 valve, plus spec was mechanical injection 2 valve AFAIK.

Your 8630 is powershift not dual power though if that makes a difference.
its dual power, can just about see the gearsticks. anyways some of the 30 series came out of the factory with dual power so could be genuine and not a gearbox swap

Back