Free email address - which one

Merv_B

As per the title, what free email address would you recommend using as I could do with separating my personal and work emails.

Thanks

to be honest I'd go with the one that has the best adress available.

your name is slightly uncommon so you have some chance I suppose. maybe firstname.initialofsecondname.lastname might have a chance of working.

I use gmail, but I got in at the start, I actually have first.last@ on a couple of services because I'm nerding a while now!

your name is slightly uncommon so you have some chance I suppose. maybe firstname.initialofsecondname.lastname might have a chance of working.

I use gmail, but I got in at the start, I actually have first.last@ on a couple of services because I'm nerding a while now!
I didn't realise Profi farmer was is real name, I thought it was a name he used just on here!!!!!!!! you learn something every day! :blink:

If you are doing office work and using microsoft then hotmail is the very best option. We use office365 in work and I have a personal hotmail account as well. They are separate, but can also be linked very easily like linking the calendar or the to do page etc.

Gmail for me used to be on an o2 email address but prefer gmail, use yahoo an odd time for others in the family and don't like it at all. Used to have the college account through gmail too and had them linked so one log in did both!

I'd be the same as John. Use all three here myself.

They all link up the same on the phone and tablet so never see any difference between them in terms of user features.

Back