For Sale Free super Hampton boots!

josh

Moderator/IT Guy
I have this pair a little while and they are bit tight in the toe for me. They are a very good quality boot. Size 8. Free to a suitable pair of feet. Collection or postage at cost.

Attachments

• PXL_20220423_132647847.jpg
    PXL_20220423_132647847.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 105
I have this pair a little while and they are bit tight in the toe for me. They are a very good quality boot. Size 8. Free to a suitable pair of feet. Collection or postage at cost.
I find it difficult to get certain types of footwear. I'm a size 13 to 14. 14s are neae impossible to get in a good leather shoe. I was best man for a friend just before covid started and he wanted everyones shoes to match so I ended up with a shoe stretcher and a pair of 13s. After a month of stretching they fitted me for the wedding. I doubt I'd be able to get your boots to a 14 though.

I find it difficult to get certain types of footwear. I'm a size 13 to 14. 14s are neae impossible to get in a good leather shoe. I was best man for a friend just before covid started and he wanted everyones shoes to match so I ended up with a shoe stretcher and a pair of 13s. After a month of stretching they fitted me for the wedding. I doubt I'd be able to get your boots to a 14 though.
You could make one out of two

I hadn't thought of that, I may look into it.

You could make one out of two
Smart plan đź‘Ť

Have you tried Fossetts

Local publican has size 14 feet and has to go to dublin for shoes. He once threw out an old pair on the bog and they got into a turf hopper. Blocked it up solid.

He should have brought the old pair to Dublin with him and rented them out as student accommodation, could have got €250 a week for them. Each.

Edward doesn't do Dublin .

He often absconds to Doolin complete with his fiddle , to make noise with more of his mindset .

There's a lot of you you turn up for feet . You are good on soft ground.

I was size 13 but since my accident find 14 more comfortable. We were stuck in traffic in a town we don't usually be in and I saw nice boots on the window of a shop.

Asked one of the kids to pop inside and ask had they 14 and we would wait further up.

The shop assistant replied " it's 2 canoes you need to get him"

Back