Funny story

indecisive sort

Discovered yesterday evening that one of my weanlings born last spring was never registered, it was tagged and all , I was recovering from six broken ribs when the TB test took place and my vet must have missed it as well

I'm obviously in the wrong but I don't want to land my vet in it if I can

Presumably you can't just register a ten month old animal without questions being asked ?

Was wondering if I need to disclose mistake to the DVO first? , will have to get private test for animal in due course too

Discovered yesterday evening that one of my weanlings born last spring was never registered, it was tagged and all , I was recovering from six broken ribs when the TB test took place and my vet must have missed it as well

Presumably you can't just register a ten month old animal without questions being asked ?

Was wondering if I need to disclose mistake to the DVO first? , will have to get private test for animal in due course too
The same thing happened to me a few years ago and the local Dep. AO (agricultural officer) sorted it no problem. The DVO could make a right meal out of something like that.

I done the exact same thing, come TB test we had one extra, i knew its mother and all but hadn't registered it for some reason. The vet took blood from him and mother and sent it off for a DNA test so as to get proof, came back as a match thankfully.

Reactions: Paw
Back