GAA 2018.

ithastopay

Best of luck to Limerick today, it's going to take some team to beat Galway, from early in the year I always thought there was more in Clare, they have given Galway two great games, as with last year I'll stick with Galway,
whoever wins today, will be remembered for a long time, history awaits.
This year has given us some great games of hurling. I'm really looking forward to watching this later.

Thought it was a poor game with a great finish , fair play to limerick they never let Galway play until the last 10 mins !!!!

It was a difficult year for being a neutral but well done to Limerick, on today's performance in the first hour it was well deserved.

Congrats to limerick ,heart stopping there during the added time .Hurling is the real winner this year ,the real pity is its all over for another year!!!

funny game 8 points up and ordinary time nearly up, i was as nervous as feck, knew that things would loosen up for the last few minutes. great to get the win but either way i was immensely proud of ever player on the pitch. one negative was booing for free taking from both sides

Playing the cranberries after the final whistle made it :yes: for our always immensely proud people

Jesus what a day yesterday it was just incredible. Tickets where like gold dust the amount of fans yesterday looking for tickets was huge. The buzz around was special and im not been biased but limerick definitely had more support. I have never seen more women,men, kids crying with joy it was something special that i may never see again for a very long time hopefully not 45 yrs tho.
We were lucky for a finish you would have said we where home and dry 9 points up but Galway showed why they won it last year tbf there are a seious team to. Mighty crack after the match the trains were wedged coming home and limerick was a wash with green and white. I got picture last night from the local at half 12 and the band were only setting up at that hr. Today was a bank holiday and it could possibly lead into tomorrow. Going bringing the small lady to the home coming this evening be nice for her to have some memories of it in years to come. In fairness to the Galway fans a lot stayed to see us lift the cup and not one them begrudged us after it most were happy for us.... and i can finally say the liam McCarty cup has finally come home...

Four winners now in four years, great to see the whole All Ireland series much more open than before.

Unfortunately for Wexford, it was a year to forget ultimately after beating all expectations in the League.

Limerick will be celebrating till Christmas!

Back