GAA

I am at football most days. Now there are some people on the sidelines managers and parents who definitely should never be allowed to stand pitch side ever. There are also referees who go way ott. There are also referees who are brilliant. There's one man and he has on a few occasions come over to my son to give him a well done after a game. What example does it show to kids the way your man carried on. He obviously has form the way he carried on

Mayo beating Kerry is not that surprising though being Mayo , they will fail to be consistent and stumble against more average teams

Well timed by Davy..

RTE news : Westmeath overturn 17-point deficit to shock Wexford

Not taking anything from Westmeath, a deserved victory.

Was happy with the position at half time, Limerick got a few very important points between 30-35mins to keep the pot simmering. Different gravy when they went at Kilkenny. I will be along time before a Leinster championship team wins a few all Irelands, the munster championship is putting the munster teams on a different level

Screenshot_20230730_195529_Chrome.jpg

Felt the Dubs would win it, it's been a poor championship overall 😔
Always felt like Kerry won a poor overall championship last year, quality this year was even worse! Fair play to the Dubs though, they're resilient 👍

Back