Tirlán (glanbia)

Kimmage was insinuating that Heaslip had failed a drug test and it was being covered up.
He is obsessive to a fault but does push buttons other journalists refuse to go near
I'm pretty sure that came after this spat. I think kimmage went after him once that was false about the injury. I don't think Heaslip handled the drug test scenario very well. I hope he was honest, I admired him as a player.
Sounds like a perfect drug to be using if it disappears that fast. Wonder what increase in efficiency it was giving, in cattle?
Muscle mass as expected and improved lung function. Cattle level doses can be very damaging to horses, according to some testing.
I cannot see Gain taking the rap if as Kimmage said it was strange O'Brien had horses affected and no one else has. Hopefully the whole thing can be resolved.

I suppose they can blame the molasses supplier but should Glanbia not be testing their ingredients also?

I suppose they can blame the molasses supplier but should Glanbia not be testing their ingredients also?
Was chatting to the lad that collects milk and he was saying our test in this country doesn't go as refined as the French one. True or not o don't know

Why did no other horses test positive from other yards though? Wouldn't the batch of molasses have contaminated more than just one yard's horses? Doesn't make sense to be honest unless other yards have positive tests also.

Know nothing about gain feeds but surely if the molasses is at fault surely there was hardly special molasses for horses and separate molasses for ruminant feed or even other millers in the country

Txt there saying milk price up ,

0.4 c a litre, to 31 c.

According to Google, half pence are extinct since January 1st 1987 .
There were never half cents .
Where did .4c come from ?

Txt there saying milk price up ,

0.4 c a litre, to 31 c.

According to Google, half pence are extinct since January 1st 1987 .
There were never half cents .
Where did .4c come from ?
Base is still 30.18 same as it was in August
Then 0.42 cpl share of profit and 0.4 from coop funds. There is no price increase

He did tbf .I rang him this evening. Our suppliers are getting upset now tho .we must get the finger out and get back on top .expecting a top up on all 2020 milk so that should help

He did tbf .I rang him this evening. Our suppliers are getting upset now tho .we must get the finger out and get back on top .expecting a top up on all 2020 milk so that should help
he wasn,t long reverting to the old ways, this new way of quoting the milk price being paid is some crap, do they think we,re stupid and can,t see what they,re up to ? a leopard never changes his spots i,m afraid as far as glanbia are concerned

Back