Tirlán (glanbia)

You'd need a degree or something to find out what the actual base price is each month without add ons etc.

Planning has been granted for cheese plant in belview. Should know ina month if an taisce go to object again.
Heard this through work this morning. You would have to imagine they will object again though, question is whether the politicians will decide to intervene or if they can. Also I think that from Glanbia's perspective, there is a case to be made to make a start on the works in any event, they could surely be pouring foundations, piling, etc. Worst case scenario they don't get the go ahead and they have to cover over the foundations again, best case scenario the plant would be up and running 6 months earlier than waiting for the final decision.

I saw a very rare snail crossing the road there a few months ago.
On the belturbet to cavan bypass as such there was a rare type of snail found ( mysteriously) at where there is a bridge.held up completion for a long time.its a well know landmark now ." We just passed the snail bridge " be there in 15 mins

Heard this through work this morning. You would have to imagine they will object again though, question is whether the politicians will decide to intervene or if they can. Also I think that from Glanbia's perspective, there is a case to be made to make a start on the works in any event, they could surely be pouring foundations, piling, etc. Worst case scenario they don't get the go ahead and they have to cover over the foundations again, best case scenario the plant would be up and running 6 months earlier than waiting for the final decision.
You would hope they would take the hint and give up. A rock and a hard place, I'd say they will hold untill they see if they will object again.

Unlikely as it will not be built for a few years so I’d reckon the peak management will be in place for 22 and 23 at least
Would you expect replacement dairy stock to take a hit in price for spring 2022 and 2023 as a result? I suppose the expansion will continue unabated elsewhere so probably only a south and east issue really.

Back