Grassmen new dvd.

id be the opposite it looked horrible in white, bit of blue maybe be nicer and white rims,but the red rim and white looks ok to me mind u i wouldnt want the white lady here in red rims

the near hit with mowers in field was cringeworthy, some on here are contractors you would not put up with larking about like that ?

it wouldnt be that often it would happen and they know what they are at, least i would hope so to be sent out mowing, they werent just plucked up from the street like:confused:

you could just about fit fag paper far to close those mowers were working near each other !

Did you watch the same dvd as me? Or have you done much mowing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was one part in the dvd where 2 mowers met eachother and were pretty close, but its all for the camera, they were no closer than I'd be to a fence post when im doing the outside, but maybe going slightly faster.

there was one part in the dvd where 2 mowers met eachother and were pretty close, but its all for the camera, they were no closer than I'd be to a fence post when im doing the outside, but maybe going slightly faster.

That's what I was thinking same as yourself I'd be mowing that close to things most of the time with no dramas at all

There's buses, trucks and cars going against each other just as close on secondary roads and at much higher speeds without a bother.

There's buses, trucks and cars going against each other just as close on secondary roads and at much higher speeds without a bother.

I remember years ago my cousins were home from Australia for the first time and I collected them and they taught the motorway was crazy dangerous. Once we got to the secondary roads they were terrified meeting cars and lorrys doing 80km and only a couple of feet between the cars. It is a bit mad when you think about it

I remember years ago my cousins were home from Australia for the first time and I collected them and they taught the motorway was crazy dangerous. Once we got to the secondary roads they were terrified meeting cars and lorrys doing 80km and only a couple of feet between the cars. It is a bit mad when you think about it

The sister was going out with a lad from Dublin and once he got off the motorway in Portlaoise he's be white as a sheet when he's get to us , used to call her a mad one in the car, which she isn't but just different driving cultures , he went with me in tractor one day and couldn't fathom where the space was to get past incoming traffic

I saw donkey contracts recently and its pretty poor compared to the rest
Nick...

I will always remember one day i went a bit too close with the mower!!!
After spending the bones of a hour pulling bits of that white wire gone around the conditioner bearing ,i got motoring again only to hit another ball of it in the grass ,Rang the farmer in a tear and he roams on in his 390 and parks in the headland .I finally get up mowing again in a mad rush ,pedal to the metal manovering around the tractor parked in the headland slightly kept too close to back wheel of 390 tractor ,BANG .The blades had made 3 or 4 slashes of tyre .Lucky a tyre all it was but you can imagine the poor farmer hopping with temper

I will always remember one day i went a bit too close with the mower!!!
After spending the bones of a hour pulling bits of that white wire gone around the conditioner bearing ,i got motoring again only to hit another ball of it in the grass ,Rang the farmer in a tear and he roams on in his 390 and parks in the headland .I finally get up mowing again in a mad rush ,pedal to the metal manovering around the tractor parked in the headland slightly kept too close to back wheel of 390 tractor ,BANG .The blades had made 3 or 4 slashes of tyre .Lucky a tyre all it was but you can imagine the poor farmer hopping with temper

that was a bad day:eek:

Back