Grassmen new dvd.

Ah,go easy on the donkey,he's not alone in getting BIGGER this last while.

Wait until the clocks spring forward & ye get a good look at some off us in better light.

We've wintered well as they say.

Have to say I enjoy grassmen vids, I actually think they've improved the content this year with short vids walking around contractor & sales yard & the new las that covered the uk for them in parts the last year

Free digital download of the "Rain & Grain" Grassmen film for anyone interested, well worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it

Unsurprisingly Grassmen have said in the comments on the YouTube that they won't be commenting on the reason they asked Gary to leave.

Yeah I saw him on the Ford 2000 raffle video.

Unsurprisingly Grassmen have said in the comments on the YouTube that they won't be commenting on the reason they asked Gary to leave.

Yeah I saw him on the Ford 2000 raffle video.
Haven't watched much of them recently but from some videos I thought Gary was fairly involved more so than an employee. Donkey seemed to insinuate the old jcb Fastrac was Gary's thing and that he wouldn't let him buy a TM 190 instead of the T70.
I suppose tis easy frame it like that for entertainment.

Was that when they were up in slemish tractors? I vaguely remember them having a discussion about which would be better to get.
Didn't seem that it would be worth sacking one of them over.
Wasn't it the t700 got in the end?

Ah here lads, dont be so gullible to think it was a disagreement over a tractor.

I'm sure there was more to it and we will never know.

Unusual move to come out with a video on it and probably going to lead to more scrutiny of it than it would otherwise have got!

It looks like a sudden development, Gary was after getting very involved seemed to be a member of the senior team.

Was John from farmflix previously a member of grassmen. As said above won't find out the reasons as more than likely a confidentiality agreement in place.

Don't know much about so called " lucky day competitions " if he's now involved, maybe it was that he wasn't going to be allowed have his part in both of them thing's??sometimes doesn't take much to end partnership's of a kind in life.

People come and go from jobs all the time for various reasons but the comment he made is odd and only adds to speculation. I would think there is a lot more to this than what has been said in that video but NDA's will rule the roost there.
That is the second high profile person to leave there in a short while (and in my opinion there best camera pilot that they had in a long while).
John from Farmflix was a former member of the Grassmen team. Give me Farmflix content over Grassmen content any day of the week.

It looks like a sudden development, Gary was after getting very involved seemed to be a member of the senior team.

Was John from farmflix previously a member of grassmen. As said above won't find out the reasons as more than likely a confidentiality agreement in place.
looks more like if you don't agree with the boss ,you get lined up for the gap... isn't that how the birth of farm flix came about

Back