Grassmen new dvd.

I think the current offer of a 3 month pass for £20 is definitely worth it.
A DVD is usually anywhere between €10 & €25 and that's only around 2 hours long :wink:

Is donkey the big lad. Watched the new holland factory tour and he wouldn't shut up and let the guide talk. Haven't watched any videos before or after.

But give them credit, they are very good when it comes to charity work.

Farmflix is based around sitting in the cab and letting the men talk about their outfit and their business in general. The lads themselves are only there to draw the owner out a bit. I wouldn't buy DVDs and dont watch YouTube vids of outfits but the 3 month pass for farmflix was worth it. Good variety of stuff too

This guy has a great channel with machinery reviews and some great stories too.

Grass men wouldn't be too bad if they got rid of donkey off of it.
That stupid laugh of his would drive you mad.

I have to agree. At the start I didn't mind too much just someone having a bit of fun but jaysus has it worn thin now.

I have to agree. At the start I didn't mind too much just someone having a bit of fun but jaysus has it worn thin now.
When they do an in-depth review of a machine it's very useful. E.g. when they had the McHale mowers.

Brilliant editing. That night shot of combine from overhead is the business.
Thank you @Ptk44 a great team involved in puting these together with some great contracting teams and farmer. A huge willingness not to release anything without it being what we want. A lot of long nights and early mornings editing and filming but we are nearly there. If Covid hadnt stuck at least 1 would be released.

There may be something else in the ether this coming autumn and winter. I will say no more
I am probably not your target audience, so take this as it is because it is from a half deaf old fogey, but I had to turn off the music.
Great photography, by the by.

I am probably not your target audience, so take this as it is because it is from a half deaf old fogey, but I had to turn off the music.
No worries. The music is only there to draw attention to it. The plan for the actual final version is intro and end music, something a lot more suttler with 1 bit of music in the middle and plenty of engine roar and a bit of chat

Blood Sweat and Gears would be a good title. Russian Music it has got to have Russian music and a shy but willing Svetlana bringing the dinner bag to the field and it turns out she is brilliant at electronics and can sort out all the error codes on a CVX .
"Electronics"

I suppose music is subjective .. I actually liked it, but Ive seen where music can take away from a video too. For me when the music is “good” and timed well with The screen shots it’s more enjoyable, but the same music might wreck another fellas head.
I would be bordering on the Jurassic period age wise, but not quite fossilised Yet :lol: Not suggesting anyone on here is of course.
The forum will be broke from @Bog Man comment about Svetlana with thoughts extrapolating to double entendres for things like front suspension, cab suspension, accumulators, push out hitcheS and of course clutch packs. :scared:

Back