Gypsum

It's an interesting read, but I do often wonder if there's a financial return on going that last 5%. To the best of my knowledge there are no labs in this country doing the tests, there's one in Scotland, a Dutch company we deal with were sending the samples to Kinsey's own lab in the US but they were planning on establishing their own way of doing them. They're not cheap tests either.
Maybe just a different way of looking at things, but I would consider the CA:Mg and K to be the first 75% at this point in time. Maybe in future with more experience I will up or down this percentage. But having spent big on Magnesium, I don't regret it, YET. I reckon more kgs of beef sold off the farm will cover the cost aswell as lower mortality

So I've been talking to Eamon Murphy rep for irish gypsum in munster who's product for the agri side is called agri gyp in 1.5 tonne bags if anyone is interested it can be sourced through builder providers, his number is 087 2931906

So I've been talking to Eamon Murphy rep for irish gypsum in munster who's product for the agri side is called agri gyp in 1.5 tonne bags if anyone is interested it can be sourced through builder providers, his number is 087 2931906
I wonder is there an option to send a bulk tipper down and buy it in bulk?.
Thanks for the number, It would be good to get a chatđź‘Ť

Is that recycled Gypsum ?

From my chat , they don't seem to be that interested in bulk loads, but my thinking is 150-200kg/ac is more than enough in most cases per annum, its not the same as lime ,so wise not to overload the sulfer side of equation . I didn't ask if it was recycled but I was assuming it was fresh from the crusher,

Reactions: jom
Back