Heatgaurd sheeting

glengare

Any body here use heatgaurd sheeting. I’ve seen it on roofs in the Netherlands looked impressive. There’s a company in Antrim pushing it hard here strongly considering it for a new build I’m doing works out cheaper than corrugated sheets

Any body here use heatgaurd sheeting. I’ve seen it on roofs in the Netherlands looked impressive. There’s a company in Antrim pushing it hard here strongly considering it for a new build I’m doing works out cheaper than corrugated sheets
I’ve seen it advertised and liked the look but never got round to getting a price,my thinking was that it would be expensive.9D2366C5-4A44-4BF6-BB4A-AD36A17242CA.pngD986CAB4-9591-401C-9DCD-7C45FE01710B.png

It’s life expectancy 30 years
It would be more expensive. Until the price of sheeting increased its working out 8% cheaper than .7 sheeting
I'm after doing a shed in .7 and it's getting pricey surely. Have a two more sheds to do next year. I wonder would the sunlight coming through drive animals mad. I know on real sunny day in the spring which is a rarity it drives the sheep mad, they do be awful unsettled with it. Never see it on a dull day.
What is it made out of?

Reactions: AYF
I'm after doing a shed in .7 and it's getting pricey surely. Have a two more sheds to do next year. I wonder would the sunlight coming through drive animals mad. I know on real sunny day in the spring which is a rarity it drives the sheep mad, they do be awful unsettled with it. Never see it on a dull day.
What is it made out of?
It’s not clear like Perspex. Has an aluminium tint through it to reflect the heat. I would imagine you would need a deep spouting to catch rain the profile is quite similar to fibre cement

I’d only put .7 on a tractor/straw shed,it just can’t cope with ammonia and rusts in no time.
How come that? I know here in Ireland there is plenty of company's selling .7 cladding but only two or three of them are selling a dept of ag grant spec .7 sheet. The rest are just ordinary cladding.
When I was pricing the tegral rep said they normally only sell the .7 to pig farms or that where there is high ammonia content and intensively stocked all year around and while it was was a better sheet there's no need for it on most cattle/sheep sheds.

How come that? I know here in Ireland there is plenty of company's selling .7 cladding but only two or three of them are selling a dept of ag grant spec .7 sheet. The rest are just ordinary cladding.
When I was pricing the tegral rep said they normally only sell the .7 to pig farms or that where there is high ammonia content and intensively stocked all year around and while it was was a better sheet there's no need for it on most cattle/sheep sheds.
I had a tin roof on my old cubicle house by the 3rd time of it rusting through I was fed up enough never to use it again for livestock.

I had a tin roof on my old cubicle house by the 3rd time of it rusting through I was fed up enough never to use it again for livestock.
I don't know what spec the corrugated sheets are over with ye but the ordinary sheets last no time
Most sheds seem to be put up using the .55 sheeting here. It's like paper, ya nearly have to walk on the joints when your on the roof.

I don't know what spec the corrugated sheets are over with ye but the ordinary sheets last no time
Most sheds seem to be put up using the .55 sheeting here. It's like paper, ya nearly have to walk on the joints when your on the roof.
.55 is side sheeting,some will sell it as roof sheeting over here.👎

Hopefully they are cows seem to like them there lying down lots
My cubicles are used 24/7 365 days a year and my herd has been housed for coming up 15 years,it shows up what wears well,I’ve some Intershape top cover on mattress that didn’t last 5 years,some grazing herds it would last 15+ years I’m sure.

Back