hedgecutting

Be cutting stuff like that a lot here.
There's very few keep there hedges cut every year in this area.
Always admire from newcastlewest over as far as bruff in a circle there great to keep hedges cut

Be cutting stuff like that a lot here.
There's very few keep there hedges cut every year in this area.
Always admire from newcastlewest over as far as bruff in a circle there great to keep hedges cut
There’s a lot of good land up around there in fairness, the father had a farm of land in bruff in the late 80s, only bad thing he had to say about it was he never could find two stones to cut the fence wire

I assumed he meant an hour and a half for 2 hedge cutters, still wouldn't be a great price!
If a tonne of wheat only covers an hour and a half cutting you’ll have to park the yacht
If we hoisted the mainsail the running costs would be just the Philippine crew costs so would cost less than two Hedgecutters per hour . Maybe he could register the hedgecutters in a third country and get low wage operatives so we could get the hedge cutting cost per tonne of wheat lower .

If a tonne of wheat only covers an hour and a half cutting you’ll have to park the yacht
the Gallaghers of Maidstone that have the quarries ,cement and construction business aswell as a massive tillage farm and a horsey business are local to me. both brothers has 2 massive houses with helipads outside and there wheeled inside to the hangers under the houses, one of them passes over the yard at least once a week in the chopper, must take a fortune of fuel to keep them going ,from what I hear it would take 2 to 3 ton of wheat every time he goes up for a fly about, il assume @Bog Man yachts is equeally as expensive with all the party's and mooring fees

Back