hedgecutting

I’d be interested to know what you plan to do if the bill is let’s say €100 more than YOU think it should be?
Not pay him? Create a big stink about it?
That, imo would be the act of a bo****ks and will ensure that the digger man will never again do a thing for you.

I’d be interested to know what you plan to do if the bill is let’s say €100 more than YOU think it should be?
That, imo would be the act of a bo****ks and will ensure that the digger man will never again do a thing for you.
I don't often lose the head, but if I was asked to do a job and I did it to the best of my ability, and the bill was then questioned because "someone on the Internet said it was too dear" I would most certainly lose my shit. Baby.

I think he had a different lad in doing digger work and he wasn't happy with and he questioned a bill of hedgecutting last year too so I'd imagine he jumps ship a lot anyway.

I always ask the price,well I didn’t when I ordered some readymix last month,my Mrs reminded me she’d have got a right bollocking if she hadn’t asked the price.

Jerry I'm assuming, does he still park the silage harvester in the housing estate?
he'd park it anywhere. good few years back, had a tractor and silage trailer parked on the side of the bandon road for a few weeks. slurry tanker was left on the side of the road with a punctured tyre for 2 weeks in 5 mile and stayed there for another week after the puncture got repaired. as long as there's space he'll park it there

he'd park it anywhere. good few years back, had a tractor and silage trailer parked on the side of the bandon road for a few weeks. slurry tanker was left on the side of the road with a punctured tyre for 2 weeks in 5 mile and stayed there for another week after the puncture got repaired. as long as there's space he'll park it there
He wouldn't be the type to rush around, normally calm enough. The moustache starts to twitch a bit if he's getting stressed :laugh:

He wouldn't be the type to rush around, normally calm enough. The moustache starts to twitch a bit if he's getting stressed :laugh:
few times he had a run in with the blue lights for not being in a rush. once he was driving the forager through kinsale one morning and had a tail back of 30 odd cars. the law took notice and stopped him.
"What are you doing? People need to get to work."
"And what do you think I'm doing?"
nothing will ever get passed that man

Jerry is cutting maize in whittaker field a few years now. About 5/6 years ago he borrowed a db880 to go around to customers to cut the plastic as maize struggling to break through. He drove through douglas when kids going home from school. They were all waving at him and taking pics as he passed. There's pics out there with his hair and beard blowing back in the wind. The joke at the time was in USA hells angels drive harley davidson's, in ireland they drive david browns.
at my grandfathers funeral, jerry came into the church and the rector asked my dad and one of my uncles who that was.
"That's Moses." was the reply from my uncle

was talking to him a few months ago. All i could see was a face mask, two eyes and hair....., lots of hair!
was talking to him last saturday beard had a bit of trim. his lads were helping drawing the bales in. the tractor/loader driver was there
"You're looking well Jerry."
"It's the summer sun. Does wonders."

Good evening gents.does anyone know much about the bomford B81.81 ?
What years were/are they manufactured from,hp motor ?
Are they all belt driven and if so do the belts give much bother ?
I’ve been looking online but can’t get much info,I’ve seen a few on utube but that’s about it.
Thanks 👍

Good evening gents.does anyone know much about the bomford B81.81 ?
What years were/are they manufactured from,hp motor ?
Are they all belt driven and if so do the belts give much bother ?
I’ve been looking online but can’t get much info,I’ve seen a few on utube but that’s about it.
Thanks 👍
Screenshot_20211018-212055.png

Back