hedgecutting

Are you working both sides, Its grand to get it where you can work a stretch then work back on the opposite side. Glad of a bit of road here, the fields are swimming.
Yeah both sides on that bit, fields aren't too bad here at the moment compared to last year.

The flap is worn off the back of my head so I better wait till I get a new one, put stuff everywhere on road today :blush:

Hard to see how you could get anything done with the shite sticking to the window.
That's what the wiper's there for, to make it easier to see :tongue:
There's very few days things are that bad, usually try and work facing away from the weather but that's not always possible.
It's not ideal but if you couldn't work on wet days it'd be a very short season

agri land will have the auction article up Monday, farm and machines, I’m selling out and going further west 👀
I wouldn't be in too much of a panic, it's been a long time now since that land was virgin ground and you'll find it's been intensively farmed over the years. I'd be worried that all you'll find is a dust bowl with tumbleweed blowing around.

That's what the wiper's there for, to make it easier to see :tongue:
There's very few days things are that bad, usually try and work facing away from the weather but that's not always possible.
It's not ideal but if you couldn't work on wet days it'd be a very short season
As I look at my post I realise o left out the most important bit I.e. if it wasn’t For the wiper can’t see how you’d get anything done 👍👍👍

Debris blower seems to do a good job. :thumbup:
Yeah it does quite a good job really, works better with the head in the forward position cause what comes out the back of the head doesn't land behind the blower and get missed. Too fussy perhaps but it does look bad if there's a lot left on the road, there was a lad on just down the road from me yesterday, reaching over doing all the top and no front flaps! I think every bit was on the road not helped by the wind the wrong way, there was tracks through it anyway!:thumbdown:

Back