high houred hero's

Rear steer on the back, go almost anywhere but savage maintenance costs with them apparently any that are up for replacement will be replaced with fixed axle running gear.
I know of a Muldoon tri axle rear steer blower that gets very little maintenance and is working away the finest, I think it was made in or around 2000.

Reactions: jpt
BWE have the axles fitted to RHS box section. Diesenvale are making a serious road tanker, alot of co-ops switching over to diesenvale.

IMG_3089.jpegSilver anniversary for the JCB 412 Farm
Master over the weekend. Bought with 4000 hours for £28k punts incl vat in Nov 2001. Engine reconditioned @ 16k hours while the transmission, drive train and pump have never been opened. Too much hardship and not enough servicing over the years and there’s heaps of work left in it.

Last edited:
View attachment 134566Silver anniversary for the JCB 412 Farm
Master over the weekend. Bought with 4000 hours for £28k punts incl vat in Nov 2021. Engine reconditioned @ 16k hours while the transmission, drive train and pump have never been opened. Too much hardship and not enough servicing over the years and there’s heaps of work left in it.
21000 hours in less than 2.5 years?!

View attachment 134566Silver anniversary for the JCB 412 Farm
Master over the weekend. Bought with 4000 hours for £28k punts incl vat in Nov 2021. Engine reconditioned @ 16k hours while the transmission, drive train and pump have never been opened. Too much hardship and not enough servicing over the years and there’s heaps of work left in it.
Fair going to put up 8400 hours a year, you’d be telling us you’d have cows out almost all the year, I’d say your only telling us lies and they are housed all the time to keep the loader busy

Back