Hitachi Ex135 auto idle

Matty6270

Hi folks. I recen bought a fiat hitachi 135. I have noticed the the auto idle doesn’t work. when you press the A/I button it lights up but it will only work as it shou when you use the tracking pedals

any ideas thanks

Hi folks. I recen bought a fiat hitachi 135. I have noticed the the auto idle doesn’t work. when you press the A/I button it lights up but it will only work as it shou when you use the tracking pedals

any ideas thanks
You say it only works when you use pedals?how do you mean?

As I said above its probably the implement pressure switch. It tells the machine that the boom has been moved same as the tracking switch when you track the machine. Try and swap them over and see if that works.

if you move the hand controls nothing happens but if you move the tracks by foot petal it revs up as it should
Sounds like the pressure switch for the joystick controls,there’s one for tracking and one for joystick controls.
Try swapping wires around from one switch to the other, see if problem moves to travel pedals.
They are on the control valve.
Could be wiring too, but swapping wires on sensors will tell you more.

Prefect I have just found the drawings. So both switches for high/low and auto idle control these pressure switches ?
this could be way also my fast tracking won’t work

Attachments

• B1B85A24-1DF4-4854-B5FA-94FB8E426FEC.png
    B1B85A24-1DF4-4854-B5FA-94FB8E426FEC.png
    622.7 KB · Views: 28
Prefect I have just found the drawings. So both switches for high/low and auto idle control these pressure switches ?
this could be way also my fast tracking won’t work
Bit different to mine but I would say 8 and 9 are the 2 you are looking for.
Pressure switches just give feedback, they don’t really control anything.

Just was reading another forum and it say if any one of these two pressure switchs stop working you will lose fast tracking. I will let you know how I get on 👍👍

Just looked at those pressure switches. they are two different type pressure switches. Is this correct. One is a green smaller switch

Just looked at those pressure switches. they are two different type pressure switches. Is this correct. One is a green smaller switch
Any chance of a photo of the 2 switches?
2 on mine are the same, but mine is a different machine, so I cant say for certain about your machine.

Just found out that they are actually different switches. I know the pressure swit (travel) is good as this was before replaced but not the other one. I wonder is there any way off testing this. I do know that the auto idle and speed tracking work together

A common problem on the older version fh 130-3 was that the lower track speeds don't work properly,the engine cuts back unless you have high track speed selected.ive only seen one working properly.not sure what the remedy is

I’ve removed the sensor here now and check the 2 pins with continuity on a multi meter but no reading. Not sure can you ever test these

Thanks for all your help .
I replaced the pressure sensor and all seems to be working prefect.
I have one other issue with thid digger. It was tracking to one side a lot and also ithe tracking was very weak. So I replaced the rotary joint seals which where terrible. now It still is pulling to one side.
any ideas

Do a stall test at each corner of the track to see if its maybe a cut seal. Not that we'll up on Hitachi but it's normally a pump to each track motor so it could be one pump down a bit. Pressure test is the only way to tell .

Do a stall test at each corner of the track to see if its maybe a cut seal. Not that we'll up on Hitachi but it's normally a pump to each track motor so it could be one pump down a bit. Pressure test is the only way to tell .
How could I do a pressure test.

Back