Hydraulic diverter valve

muckymanor

Looking for a 1/2" valve that can be put onto a hydraulic pipe which will divert the oil to a second outlet. Basically something that can be mounted on the machine which will have 1 inlet and 2 outlets and that the flow to either outlet can be controlled with a switch. So it would need to be 12v. Have seen loads of different ones online, but they are all 4 and 6 port. Looking for something basic.

Anyone able to offer guidance?

Is what you looking to work single or double acting?

Single.
Its for the tip ram on a rear end loader. The weight brings it down and the ram pulls it back up. Only one hydraulic port on the tractor. It would be very expensive to add another. I'm wondering if there is a cheap way around it as opposed to spending more than the loader is worth.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if it was a double acting valve however.

Single.
Its for the tip ram on a rear end loader. The weight brings it down and the ram pulls it back up. Only one hydraulic port on the tractor. It would be very expensive to add another. I'm wondering if there is a cheap way around it as opposed to spending more than the loader is worth.

I'd buy a valve chest and plumb in a return on the tractor. Cheapest way of working imo.

Looking for a 1/2" valve that can be put onto a hydraulic pipe which will divert the oil to a second outlet. Basically something that can be mounted on the machine which will have 1 inlet and 2 outlets and that the flow to either outlet can be controlled with a switch. So it would need to be 12v. Have seen loads of different ones online, but they are all 4 and 6 port. Looking for something basic.

I'd say an Ama deiverter valve

Single.

Here you go.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flowfit-...Lv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Have a feeder bucket here that has a 3 lever spool block on it . Need to add another ram to it so new 4 lever block is needed . Not mad on having the lever block in the cab makes moving it between tractors a pain . Was thinking could you just use one spool valve on the tractor and have a solenoid for each job and switch on each individually as needed . What type solenoid`s would i need 3 are double acting and 1 single acting .

Have a feeder bucket here that has a 3 lever spool block on it . Need to add another ram to it so new 4 lever block is needed . Not mad on having the lever block in the cab makes moving it between tractors a pain . Was thinking could you just use one spool valve on the tractor and have a solenoid for each job and switch on each individually as needed . What type solenoid`s would i need 3 are double acting and 1 single acting .
https://www.hydraulic-master.com/ho...-hydraulic-solenoid-50-l-min-13gpm-12vdc.html. Something like this here maybe and make up a little control box in the cab with 4 switches to control it maybe?

These are stackable but a expensive way when you need four of them.

What flow or what tractor is it?

How is it now do you have cables to the cab or does the spool block sit up near the cab with the levers direct on it?

But i`ll need a seperate solenoid for each ram and each will want there own switch wont they ?
What he means is if your using two spools on a tractor you put a diverter in each to give you four services so two switches, you were thinking of using one spool and four diverters. Providing both the tractors have two spools free Scoff's way is the cheapest, just you have four pipes to plug in instead of two when hooking it on.

Ah right . It wasn’t till @scoffcruddle mentioned using 2 spools on the tractor that I thought of going that way . And it’s actually better on 2 spools in the tractor
What he means is if your using two spools on a tractor you put a diverter in each to give you four services so two switches, you were thinking of using one spool and four diverters. Providing both the tractors have two spools free Scoff's way is the cheapest, just you have four pipes to plug in instead of two when hooking it on.

Back