I'm Looking For...

In case anyone has a set of 13.6 r38 tyres and rims to suit a Case CX as well as a set of the same 12.4 r24's for the front, please drop me a PM as well.

Tyres would want to be fairly sound.

I'll be trying one of the guys frequently mentioned on here near me pretty soon , but just in case anyone has anything.

Thanks in advance.
I might be selling a set of tyres soon but not sure of your measurements there

I'm looking for one case 55kg weight any that I've seen are 45kg.
Would takee to end up with 9!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1459531228.jpg
    Snapchat-1459531228.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 40
In case anyone has a set of 13.6 r38 tyres and rims to suit a Case CX as well as a set of the same 12.4 r24's for the front, please drop me a PM as well.

Tyres would want to be fairly sound.

I'll be trying one of the guys frequently mentioned on here near me pretty soon , but just in case anyone has anything.

Thanks in advance.
Not in great order, but may be worth a cheeky bid?

Last edited:
There was a lad Limerick direction that used to make fine QA brackets . I have 2 sets of Tanco brackets here that he made . He had 2 versions , I think 1 was 25 mm wide and the other 30 mm. Wide ones here. Only slight downside with the wide ones is you have to.be spot on picking up an implement .
He wouldn't have been Rohan , or connected to a lad by that name ?
That's Gary Rohan in Adare, good man to make any loader implement. I have buckets of him that have taken abuse

That's Gary Rohan in Adare, good man to make any loader implement. I have buckets of him that have taken abuse

I don't think the same man makes the buckets , as the QA brackets.
The 2 of them used to share a full page ad , half and half , in Farm and Plant mag.
A relative collected them for me , on their way from work . Could be 7 or 8 years ago

Looking for a skidsteer. Ideally New Holland but other makes considered. LS160 or bigger and newer. Has to have enclosed cab and heater.

I'd consider anything of an appropriate size, even in need of repair.

That trailer is a long way from where it was made.

Ballycallan Co Kilkenny .
Dooley . @bagenal ?
Go way. Is that a Dooley. It was sitting in a lads yard in Cavan who used to draw waste paint from wellmans. He has another k&p trailer which he wants around the same money for it but the floor is rotten in it.

Back