I'm Looking For...

D mxu cant hold up and down shift at d same time its on a rocker switch

Similar procedure as @drew has posted but a few differences for mxu
To shortcut into cal mode, hold upshift button whilst starting engine and inside 3 seconds, press the down shift button and CAL should appear on the bottom display.

It should change to current temperature after a few seconds, if not, upshift button once should get you to temperature display. Ensure all ancillaries switched off. Set engine speed to 1200rpm +/- 100 rpm. Range lever in neutral and shuttle lever in forward. Press and hold upshift switch, display should read SoC and then count from 1 to 5 then EnD, this is the syncro calibration part, youll hear some clunking under your feet whilst this is happening. Release upshift and keep range lever in neutral. Press and hold upshift to calibrate C1 clutch until you get a value and C1 flashing on the display. Release upshift it should change to next clutch C2. Same procedure here but use downshift to calibrate C2. To get C3 and C4, pull range lever into High position and repeat as for steps for C1 and C2. If its 50k, to do C5 clutch, shift range lever into Low position and repeat.

If you have autoshift option, torque sensor needs to be calibrated also, put the range lever into high range, increase engine speed to maximum, press the autoshift switch once. “dt” is shown on the display, press and hold I can’t remember either upshift or downshift button, you’ll hear a howl from the transmission as the engine is lugged down and then it lets go and a value around 7967 is displayed on the central lower display of the dash.

Pull throttle lever back to idle and key off for a few seconds to store the values.

I have a 1494 but it’s not for sale. Couldn’t manage without it. It will eventually be upgraded but that will be a few years away.
let us know if you track one down, I might have a few questions for you if you are handy with the spanner’s.

Looking to get a replacement for this pulley it has a bolt in centre, it's off the back of a power Harrow driving a seed drill. Anyone know what the numbers mean 9003.83.10? is it a standard way of describing a pulley or a part number. The holes are 10mm and 88mm c/c so 83mm between them so that might explain that part? The logo of the bird as well any idea who the maker was. It's on the back of an amazone Harrow driving a pottinger drill. SpZ profile belts, 255mm overall diameter, centre hole is 75 mm.

Attachments

• PXL_20210122_124708433.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210122_124708433.PORTRAIT.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20210122_124721714.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210122_124721714.PORTRAIT.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 31
Looking to get a replacement for this pulley it has a bolt in centre, it's off the back of a power Harrow driving a seed drill. Anyone know what the numbers mean 9003.83.10? is it a standard way of describing a pulley or a part number. The holes are 10mm and 88mm c/c so 83mm between them so that might explain that part? The logo of the bird as well any idea who the maker was. It's on the back of an amazone Harrow driving a pottinger drill. SpZ profile belts, 255mm overall diameter, centre hole is 75 mm.
It’s a pottinger part

Try Distag they import pulleys.

I got a whole unit before that sits onto the shaft and ha as twin pulley on it from central bearings, I actually still have it and I might sell it as I have sold the drill , @jd-baz might remember part numbers better. It was a fraction of the cost of a genuine new one.

Back