I'm Looking For...

Blackwater boy

I’m looking for an adaptor plate to go on a pin and cone (matbro type) to carry jcb Q fit bracket implements, 6E6076AF-E3D1-4E7E-B95B-2469F86264A3.png the smaller Q fit pins, 30mm quick attach I think. A bit like this but the money is strong for the use I actually have for it

Ó hÉidin

Elderly Neighbour of mine is looking for a TS-A/T60X0 2wd. Only requirement is Air con.

i realise they are very rare in the UK/ROi but if you see one please let me know.

drew

Are they bolted into place with a stud on the front of that pillar. I see there is two studs in the same location on my TL90A, is the purpose of the studs to mount brackets on
Yep the spacing of them is sort of standard between most tractors too so can be moved around. Think there’s also 2 on the back right corner of the cab at the bottom of the side window sticking up with black caps on them. I know the original ts series definitely has 2 bolts in the back right corner but pretty certain the tl’s have them too

c4l

Are they bolted into place with a stud on the front of that pillar. I see there is two studs in the same location on my TL90A, is the purpose of the studs to mount brackets on
essentially yeah. on the 7840, the loader joystick is mounted to those bolts on the pillar. dad has had those brackets since the 90s and were made specifically for the new holland baler clocks

Last edited:

c4l

No offense but that joystick location is chronic.
tell me about it. thankfully the loader gets put on once a year for a couple of hours to draw a few bales and thats it. dads idea was out of sight out of mind when the loader is off. i dont think i have never seen that loader with anything on it but the bale spike

jay gatsby

It's perfect for a lad standing on the lift arms and working it through the open back window
There is an adjuster for the rh lift arm height on the 4610 here. My father often said it must have been made for those with a physical impediment because no able bodied man would be fit to work it

nashmach

There is an adjuster for the rh lift arm height on the 4610 here. My father often said it must have been made for those with a physical impediment because no able bodied man would be fit to work it
Is that the one external to the cab?

A real balls of a job alright!

massey 6480

There was post`s /a thread here awhile back on the pipe connecting diesel pipe`s on a massey ferguson tractor . Cant seem to find it with the search box any remember the member concerned