I'm Looking For...

Im looking for a spray to get rid if ivy. Did see a spray mentioned on this forum lately or am
I dreaming
If you can cut it, paint the stumps with undilute Glyphosate.
If not spray with a very strong mix of Glyphosate and a good oil, Paraffin based oils are best, but getting harder to come by.

I'm looking to purchase a new 7ft Power box. Have 110 hp in front so should be ok on that front.
Who makes a good one now?
I looked back over old threads and lads were praising Cashels and Malone. Are these manufacturers still making them?
All advice much appreciated.

I'm looking to purchase a new 7ft Power box. Have 110 hp in front so should be ok on that front.
I looked back over old threads and lads were praising Cashels and Malone. Are these manufacturers still making them?
Highly recommend a gormley power box. Much better made than Nugent or Fleming

Looking for a 2wd 4245. Standard bonnet, any about.
Just sent this on it's way the other day.
Anyone want to put prices on a few tractors for me, that I would be selling to buy the low roofed loader tractor.
Firstly a 2wd MF 4235 12spd manual shuttle with 1200 hrs, spotless, other than the rear rims were repainted the wrong colour with a 4" brush.
View attachment 87792View attachment 87793View attachment 87794View attachment 87795View attachment 87796View attachment 87797View attachment 87798

In case, there are any kicking about, looking for a very clean Bogballe L1 or maybe L2, 1.25t minimum.

Must have a cover and ideally lights.

Condition is most important.

Not in any rush at this stage of the year.

Fleming seem to be making good ones.

Back