I'm Looking For...

MeathMassey3

Most 6 cylinder Major conversions use the standard single clutch . Stronger than a double clutch .
I must tell him that. Im surprised hes not on here. I think he wants to put it on a muckspreader and haybob so the dual clutch would be handy for him for that but then I suppose the strength in the single clutch. He has a 6 cylinder nuffield 10/60 already which is Shockin nice job, I think it has a 2 stage clutch. There's a picture of it on the wall behind the counter in conatys.

Crey80

I'm looking for a complete Ford super q back window frame preferably with glass, willing to travel.
Just said I'd see if anyone on here had one they wanted rid of before I ring round the breakers

Bencroy

Wondering does anyone got a diagram of the wiring looms on a manitou 628 mla.
Long grass got caught around the drive shaft and pulled one the branch looms around the shaft, about 2 ft of cable broke and wrapped up.one wire seems to be damaged on the main loom aswell.
Loader is starting and driving perfect.mechanic is going to take a look this evening.have battery disconnected

kverneland es 80

Wondering does anyone got a diagram of the wiring looms on a manitou 628 mla.
Long grass got caught around the drive shaft and pulled one the branch looms around the shaft, about 2 ft of cable broke and wrapped up.one wire seems to be damaged on the main loom aswell.
Loader is starting and driving perfect.mechanic is going to take a look this evening.have battery disconnected
That happened me yrs ago. it's not a bad fix I thought I had totalled the loom ..manitou mechanic sorted it .he had seen it happen to a few