I'm Looking For...

drew

View attachment 101279
Looking for a second beacon bracket like this one that fits into the mirror. Knowing my luck I would have to go and make one myself but would rather keep it matching or might have to buy 2 different matching ones instead
That just looks like a homemade bracket to me but I could be wrong! There’s not that much to them though, only really a matter of drilling the 2 holes inline with the mirror mount and getting 2 longer bolts for it. The biggest thing is you’ll need a decent thread, bolt up the mirror arm tight first and then add the beacon bracket on top, either that or you’ll need 2 small spacers to go into the mirror arm.

Bog Man

How does the internet radio work, do you connect it to a phone line in your house or do you need WiFi where ever you use it? Reason i ask is my Mother (90) likes to listen to Radio Maria and was wondering would i get her a internet radio to work in any room in the house V tv in livingroom
It works through the WiFi and gets the station from the internet. I have Spotify working on it via an App on phone.

muckymanor

How does the internet radio work, do you connect it to a phone line in your house or do you need WiFi where ever you use it? Reason i ask is my Mother (90) likes to listen to Radio Maria and was wondering would i get her a internet radio to work in any room in the house V tv in livingroom
You can buy an amazon Alexa for €30. We got one here for the father in law. He likes to listen to the local radio station in galway. It works through the tune in radio app which is automatically built into it. As simple as saying "tune into radio maria". A friend of his has one in galway and he can ask it to call him and they can have a chat. The kids got me one that's a bit more expensive. I can watch videos on it, use it as an alarm clock and probably hundreds of other things.

Bog Man

You can buy an amazon Alexa for €30. We got one here for the father in law. He likes to listen to the local radio station in galway. It works through the tune in radio app which is automatically built into it. As simple as saying "tune into radio maria". A friend of his has one in galway and he can ask it to call him and they can have a chat. The kids got me one that's a bit more expensive. I can watch videos on it, use it as an alarm clock and probably hundreds of other things.
My neighbor that is not into technology got an Alexa from his daughter that emigrated and has the family driven mad playing country and western music.

candor

Moderator/IT Guy
Cheers, they are a serious looking tyre, what kind of tractor are they on? Not for sale are they I was thinking of calling about these https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/750-65-26-wheels/28205264
Not sure if you are still looking but these are the same:

towbar

Seems dear for single row looking at those pics. If you’ve any volume to do buy a double row. Is it for spuds?

Bencroy

If any of ye are in Johnstons of Longford and could spare the time would ye have a look at the spud diggers in the yard please. Let me know if there's anything worthwhile there. Thanks

@bagenal , I know one of the mechanics there. all I know about spuds is the difference between a soapy one and a flowery one, and manual spud lifting.
the longford members will know more about them but I can ask Noel whatever you want to know

bagenal

@bagenal , I know one of the mechanics there. all I know about spuds is the difference between a soapy one and a flowery one, and manual spud lifting.
the longford members will know more about them but I can ask Noel whatever you want to know
Thanks for the offer @Bencroy , hold off for the moment & I'll get back to you

Blue Ray

looking for an accumulator kit (Softride system) for quicke q66 loader.
Unusual that a Q series loader wouldn't have that fitted, it was standard when I bought a Q45 in 2007, your's must've been a special order to have it omitted?
Or is it just that yours has failed and its just a new accumulator bottle you want and not the whole kit, if fitted it will be electrically operated, are you sure you have power to the solenoid?

towbar

Thanks for the offer @Bencroy , hold off for the moment & I'll get back to you
If your not in a hurry and put out feelers I’d say you’d buy cheaper than those we sold a 2 row in decent condition about €600 2 years ago went for harvesting bluebells! I know of one lying in a shed locally taking up space but the old man is holding on purely sentimental reasons has to be a ton of these lying around.

agreid

Is it possible to get brass split pins for ballcock fittings ? I have a couple of covered drinkers in the slatted sheds I`ve replaced them with ordinary steel split pins but are still weeping .

denis086

Is it possible to get brass split pins for ballcock fittings ? I have a couple of covered drinkers in the slatted sheds I`ve replaced them with ordinary steel split pins but are still weeping .
I’m sure your local coop or most hardware places should have them