I'm Looking For...

I am looking for a pair of 12.4-36 (320-85-36) wheels to fit a standard 8 stud front axle for rowcrops, if anyone spots any of these I would be greatfull of a heads up
tia
ger

wel,im looking for a grading bucket for a massey 50d,findin it hard to track one down so if anyone knows where there mite be one goin handy let me know ,thanks

wel,im looking for a grading bucket for a massey 50d,findin it hard to track one down so if anyone knows where there mite be one goin handy let me know ,thanks

There's a ditching bucket from a 50B at home, il send on some pics when i get home this eve, also have a ditching bucket off an 860 but i think the pins are too short and too thick on it to suit 50D,
I think 50B and 50D are the same fitment.

There's a ditching bucket from a 50B at home, il send on some pics when i get home this eve, also have a ditching bucket off an 860 but i think the pins are too short and too thick on it to suit 50D,

Noticed a green 50B on Donedeal yesterday :whistling:

Wouldn't have coped on to it only for the sprayer and the shed in the background ;)

As for the fert - massive increases like that will soon wipe out other gains that have been made.

Costs will always be relative to the gains without much of a lag alright, it will just have to go out in ideal conditions!

wel thanks for the replys ,if ya could that would be great where abouts are ya btw?

I was just going on the directions I was given :lol:

TM155 - did you see the mower in the green place on the Old Dublin Road?

Nope i didn't..thanks for the heads up :001_smile:
Old man went to see the 9FT kuhn for sale on the FJ and was very impressed,wouldn't take much to seal the deal!
Its a 9ft mounted Kuhn "500" or something like that i think, anyone on here running one or know anything about them?
Only thing we don't like is the fact that if a bearing goes in the bed then the whole thing must be taken apart :001_unsure:
Also would prefer dry bed

Nope i didn't..thanks for the heads up :001_smile:
Old man went to see the 9FT kuhn for sale on the FJ and was very impressed,wouldn't take much to seal the deal!
Its a 9ft mounted Kuhn "500" or something like that i think, anyone on here running one or know anything about them?
Only thing we don't like is the fact that if a bearing goes in the bed then the whole thing must be taken apart :001_unsure:
Also would prefer dry bed
that the std kuhn without a conditioner tm?

i have a 9' one here, a std one, the one thing i dont like about it is the oval discs, never again id say, the round discs on the likes of the KV are way better imo.
the one i have here is the HD bed, you can take out each individual hub.

that the std kuhn without a conditioner tm?

i have a 9' one here, a std one, the one thing i dont like about it is the oval discs, never again id say, the round discs on the likes of the KV are way better imo.
the one i have here is the HD bed, you can take out each individual hub.

Yup its conditionerless!! Whats the std model?
HD bed sounde the job so, this one wasnt like that the owner said :001_unsure:
They couldnt see a year of manufacture on it but i'm guessing around 2001 ish maybe?

why wouldnt you go for the oval discs again tinman i never saw any benefit in the round ones to be honest only more dificult to change the blades on them i found :confused1:
Im not too sure what bearings your talking about but you can take up all the hubs individually on our kuhn fc302mn mower and our mounted topper not sure what model it is exactly but i think its 8ft. They call them shearable hubs if you do hit a stone the top half of the hub and disc shears off to save the bed did it twice last year one on each machine simple enough job only 8 bolts to be taken off and put back on only problem is the edge of the disc gets bent down and its a corner of the buckrake and digger to straighten it bought a press cheap to use instead this year in case it happens again.

the one i have here is a gmd800 g11, hd bed, removable hubs, its the heavier version of the select model.

i lifted a stone last yr while mowing, not a big stone really, about the size of my fist if even smaller.
she wedged it between two of the outside discs for a split second, ever since there has been a noise in the bed, i immediately stopped and went back to the workshop to pull out the outside hubs, nothing damaged but my guess is she ever so slightly bent a few of the teeth on one of them.
it wouldnt happen on a round disc type imo, nothing to give it reason to jamb between the disc.
kuhn imo arent all they are cracked up to be either, silly little mistakes in the design just.
im partially sorry i went for one in the first place, should of went with the kv one i reckon.
i ended up with the mower because i originally bought a new flail mower off the dealer, long story but to shorten it up a bit, it wouldnt top ground in a fit, so rather than leave the dealer altogether i returned it and give a couple of quid more for the disc.
wouldnt have a kuhn again in my personal experience.

nothing to do with the changing of the blades tho.

on that note, i have the quick change blade system on the kv, it makes changing the blades fair quick, no bolts at all.
can you still get this option on the newer ones?

Back