I'm Looking For...

Terex/Schaeff are very well made diggers, I run one myself and haven't had any problems. what size are you looking at? Mine is a 3.5 tonne

5 to 7 tonne looks a handy size. I want the reach to silt out the burns and maybe do a bit of rough ground drainage.

Could do with an 84/85 series roof with the heater and radio in to fit on my 574 as well as a front frame assembly for the windscreen and lower windows, there's no way I'm paying £220 for a bit of box section with a bit of sheet metal welded on.

im after a passenger seat for my 3630, one out of any of the 3000,3100 and 3600 series will fit (have seen one in a 3125, was ideal) so if any one know where there is one on the net preferable, otherwise il have to make one, but that may take some getting around too.

Also need a front linkage for a ford 7610 for a mate, he wants it for the look rather than function

This one any use Paddy?
DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0120-1.jpg

It came off a ford, dont know which model but its 27" between side plates.

Oh i am sure the red bits are sprayed, big dent in bonnet been sprayed over but why half spray the back end and not spray the whole back end?
I admit seriously cheap even compared to what other case ones on offer over here esp if he has done the work he says, though I would bet all is reconditioned rather than new pump and injectors but sure thats still a right pound or too, also a dromone hitch to suit aren't handy to find.

Now I am looking for an ex military landrover trailer (sometimes known as sankey trailer) for my da for behind the series 2a, he has been looking one a good while but not found any local so we are thinking of getting him one as a surprise.
Something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sankey-3-4-To...rters_Parts&hash=item19c482ae23#ht_1648wt_689

But about half the price :001_smile: and in ireland :thumbup1:

Thanks
Paddy

A bit cheaper here..

http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,30,/16993/Sankey__GKN.htm

paddy, try kees of dromore, they usually have a few of them in the euro auctions, never passed any heed on the money they made tho.:001_unsure:

Back