I'm Looking For...

Ó hÉidin

A twist on the 'Seen for Sale' thread, we have members throughout the UK and Ireland, as well a-field, so perhaps we could make use of one another's local knowledge in case you know where there 'might be a tidy one'

in this case

Welger RP235 Round Baler, not fussy about xtra-cut or profi cut, under 15,000 bales and preferably on 560 (22.5 rim) tyres.

anyone know where to find one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be an idea in this thread to only reply if you can actually help with what people are looking for. Otherwise enquires will be lost in a sea of chit chat :thumbup1:

I've got a customer for a 6 cylinder perkins engine if any one knows where there's one lying about, or an old combine with one in.

A twist on the 'Seen for Sale' thread, we have members throughout the UK and Ireland, as well a-field, so perhaps we could make use of one another's local knowledge in case you know where there 'might be a tidy one'

in this case

Welger RP235 Round Baler, not fussy about xtra-cut or profi cut, under 15,000 bales and preferably on 560 (22.5 rim) tyres.

anyone know where to find one?
a minter by all accounts, very low bale count too for the yr, god knows what price it is tho.

http://www.dhamiltonmachinery.co.uk/stock.php?cid=9&name=round_balers_&_wrappers

in this case

anyone know where to find one?[/QUOTE]

There's a new unused RP235 advertised in Donohoe Agri, Enniscorthy 053 9231456 and Andrew Lacey, The Harrow, had a fresh one '07 I think 053 9366423, Sorry I can't manage to put up a link.

looking for a masted forklift ,3 ton rough terrain diesel ,manitou or jcb ,must have 4.5 or 5 metre 3 stage mast with freelift preferably with a tipping carraige
must be in good condition and probably less than 10 years old but might consider older if its right

Back