I'm Looking For...

I take it they're not the standard headlight connector so?

View attachment 84503

they should be readily available

This it?

Do you mean a H4 bulb connector? I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen them non prewired

Guess I was a bit slow so 😂😂

I guess I was kinda looking for something close to the original that the existing spade connectors would just push into rather than having to join wires. Bit I suppose I'll have to join them.

Anyone know of good sack or trolleys that can carry 200 litre plastic barrells of detergent into the dairy where there is a step as well to just make it awarkard.heard that you can get them with a wheel slighty to the front to negotiate steps.
Was told that what grips the steel barrel wont work on the plastic ones..
Any info extremely welcome..

I guess I was kinda looking for something close to the original that the existing spade connectors would just push into rather than having to join wires. Bit I suppose I'll have to join them.

Anyone know of good sack or trolleys that can carry 200 litre plastic barrells of detergent into the dairy where there is a step as well to just make it awarkard.heard that you can get them with a wheel slighty to the front to negotiate steps.
6277762fd6352816b042afe1cb5f5ba5.image.398x397.jpg

You talking something like this but for plastic drums. Check out the web site.

I have one of those 3 wheels handcars at work and I'm not at all a fan. They're intended for climbing stairs but we'd almost always choose to lift things unless very heavy.

The problem is you're jerking the load up each step, it makes things quite unsteady.

If you only have one step I'd be seriously looking into putting a ramp to one side. If the step is only small get something conventional and modify it with solid wheelbarrow wheels instead of little ones.

Just leave them outside the dairy 🥛,I should never have left a step on my dairy,means you can’t get in with the milk taxi to wash it out with the left over circulation chemic.

hey lads anyone know anything about the pa 2008 pa60 with i think its called vfr could be wrong here's a pic

Attachments

• IMG-20201126-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201126-WA0004.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 54
Looking for a good condition, or new, 5ft or 5'6" skid steer dung/manure fork. There are two in the done deal, one too big, one too small. Would prefer with an angled back similar to this one from the done deal. Could change brackets myself, but usually the tractor/Euro 8 type forks are too "vertical" and too high so not the handiest to see from a small skid steer. So in the region of 500- 600 mm high and preferably angled a bit.
Don't ever seem to be many in the Done Deal, anyone know any one making or selling decent ones.

Attachments

• MmZhMDQ1ZTRjYjg5Y2U2NDZjNGJlYmNmOWJlOTFjMmZ0RiG6wu-77HLuow_Q9JR6aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbW...jpg
    MmZhMDQ1ZTRjYjg5Y2U2NDZjNGJlYmNmOWJlOTFjMmZ0RiG6wu-77HLuow_Q9JR6aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbW...jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
Back