I'm Looking For...

Looking for a good condition, or new, 5ft or 5'6" skid steer dung/manure fork. There are two in the done deal, one too big, one too small. Would prefer with an angled back similar to this one from the done deal. Could change brackets myself, but usually the tractor/Euro 8 type forks are too "vertical" and too high so not the handiest to see from a small skid steer. So in the region of 500- 600 mm high and preferably angled a bit.
Don't ever seem to be many in the Done Deal, anyone know any one making or selling decent ones.

@mfield might have some thoughts!

@mfield might have some thoughts!

TBH the OP's specs are exactly what I would be lookin for in a dung fork and I wouldn't have a notion where to get one. We muck out using a regular bucket and get on ok - sometimes use the pallet forks to loosen and heap it first.

I know where there's a grapple bucket selling if @Zimmer is interested.

Cheers m8, am ok for buckets., just could do with a light handy fork for distributing the silage in the slatted house.
I am using a standard Euro 8 - 5 ft Quicke fork on the skid steer, it works OK, but visibility is not hectic, and would prefer it to crowd more, plus the tractor would like it back.
There are lots of weird and wonderful implements about for skid steers, but a bog standard dung fork seem pretty scarce.

In an ideal world, it wouldn't be too heavy, 5" 6" wide, about 550 mm high, with the back plate angled towards the front.
Openings in the back plate would be no harm either, and if the top bar of the back plate was horizontal when the tines were horizontal then all boxes ticked, plus a couple of tread plates on top. Good job, I'm not too fussy so that will do. :laugh:

Failing the fussy approach, I might try and acquire a cheap old fork, tackle the back of it with the grinder and bate it in a forward direction. :clap:

There was a link to a guy on YouTube that refrubed a hedgecutter. He got the stickers made by a guy. Anyone know his name

Thanks lads. There is a original dealers sticker on the fiat 450 here I am hoping he can copy it.
Any good signwriter /sticker maker will cope it,don’t even need the sticker,with the programs these boys have now its nothing to copy a sticker from a picture

Any good signwriter /sticker maker will cope it,don’t even need the sticker,with the programs these boys have now its nothing to copy a sticker from a picture

Agreed, usually get stuff from XLNT signs in roscommon myself.

They made all the stuff for the blizzard from pictures and it's as good as the original

Agreed, usually get stuff from XLNT signs in roscommon myself.

They made all the stuff for the blizzard from pictures and it's as good as the original
He does a few bits for me too,have tried a few crowds and find him very good

The prob I have the sticker is it's pretty much faded off her I can kinda make out a name well part of it but Google ain't giving me any luck

Maybe not the right thread but I’m looking for some way to get rid of old tyres. They are mostly lorry tyres and some tractor tyres. Probably about 60 in all. They were used for silage pits about 25 years ago.

Back