I'm Looking For...

Look a bit below what he is claiming, but hard to come by anything good 2nd hand.
I seen those ones earlier, I presumed it was private but on second look it might be a dealer going by ad count that would deliver them. I rang about these earlier https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/michelins-multibib-tyres/26815370 but he had a lad in the yard for them at the time, fronts wouldn't interest me but the back were plenty good for what I want. They use to be a lot more available.

I seen those ones earlier, I presumed it was private but on second look it might be a dealer going by ad count that would deliver them. I rang about these earlier https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/michelins-multibib-tyres/26815370 but he had a lad in the yard for them at the time, fronts wouldn't interest me but the back were plenty good for what I want. They use to be a lot more available.
Tractors on 650/65R38's were only used on frontline tractors, but now more and more of these tractors are being kept as second tractors, meaning there is much less of these tractors changing tyres at 50%.

Around here that would be classed as a destoner
Weren't they a strange machine really, in the last years of the sugar beet they were nearly revolutionary for getting through work and dealing with poor tops. Within 5 years or so the campaign was gone and they were royally cursed for the stones and disappeared again.

I think I might have a back pair sorted, must try pick up the front pair now. They are good value duals are they not for a lad.

Anyone known where i would get a workshop manual for New Holland 8340 in pdf without having to part with any money ?

I would have thought 50 euro a slice roughly depending on condition but by looks of the replys i thought wrong. Looks more line £50-60.
I have a set off a 6640, I must check how many I have, what part of the world are you from?

Just wondering is there any where here that swaps a old engine for a reconditioned one.
It's a Perkins phaser 1004.4T ak 80908 industrial engine in the manitou 628 which seems not to common.
Just would be less down time swapping an engine than waiting for it to be done and come back.
Have no other way of filling the feeder.
Mechanic looked at it this morning.thinks it's alot more than injectors .about 9k hours.blue smoke smelling like paraffin and no power.nearly dies out closing the grab.there is no blow from filler cap or dipstick and isnt using oil ,it has been loosing power for a wee while but thought it would see the foddering out but theres 2.5mths left probaly

Just wondering is there any where here that swaps a old engine for a reconditioned one.
It's a Perkins phaser 1004.4T ak 80908 industrial engine in the manitou 628 which seems not to common.
Just would be less down time swapping an engine than waiting for it to be done and come back.
Mechanic looked at it this morning.thinks it's alot more than injectors .about 9k hours.blue smoke smelling like paraffin and no power.nearly dies out closing the grab.there is no blow from filler cap or dipstick and isnt using oil ,it has been loosing power for a wee while but thought it would see the foddering out but theres 2.5mths left probaly
When was the last time it had air and fuel filters? Maybe try some fuel additive? Fill the filter

Give this crowd a ring, they'll do a swap on more common engines, they might have something and can confirm their work is good

Back