I'm Looking For...

Are they bolted into place with a stud on the front of that pillar. I see there is two studs in the same location on my TL90A, is the purpose of the studs to mount brackets on
Yep the spacing of them is sort of standard between most tractors too so can be moved around. Think there’s also 2 on the back right corner of the cab at the bottom of the side window sticking up with black caps on them. I know the original ts series definitely has 2 bolts in the back right corner but pretty certain the tl’s have them too

Are they bolted into place with a stud on the front of that pillar. I see there is two studs in the same location on my TL90A, is the purpose of the studs to mount brackets on
essentially yeah. on the 7840, the loader joystick is mounted to those bolts on the pillar. dad has had those brackets since the 90s and were made specifically for the new holland baler clocks

Last edited:
No offense but that joystick location is chronic.
tell me about it. thankfully the loader gets put on once a year for a couple of hours to draw a few bales and thats it. dads idea was out of sight out of mind when the loader is off. i dont think i have never seen that loader with anything on it but the bale spike

It's perfect for a lad standing on the lift arms and working it through the open back window
There is an adjuster for the rh lift arm height on the 4610 here. My father often said it must have been made for those with a physical impediment because no able bodied man would be fit to work it

There is an adjuster for the rh lift arm height on the 4610 here. My father often said it must have been made for those with a physical impediment because no able bodied man would be fit to work it
Is that the one external to the cab?

A real balls of a job alright!

There was post`s /a thread here awhile back on the pipe connecting diesel pipe`s on a massey ferguson tractor . Cant seem to find it with the search box any remember the member concerned

You can buy half the shaft with the wide angle on it but it'll set you back over €500...
The slip clutch baler side is perfect I just seen the plate behind the balls split this morning. Who sells the half side any make should I be looking for. Thanks

I wonder where I would get a cheap pto cover for the fusion 2? 200 plus vat for just the back piece I’m getting priced at the minute, don’t want to spent too much on it I’ll be definitely shifting it the end of this year

The slip clutch baler side is perfect I just seen the plate behind the balls split this morning. Who sells the half side any make should I be looking for. Thanks
Bernard Byrne combines had the half you're looking for, think it was for a McHale baler. Genuine new Waltershield shaft it was. Could be a year ago now but it wouldn't be a fast moving part.

You'd be as well on go and get the right cover.
If anything ever happened you'd never forgive yourself
I left the baler in to the dealer to be serviced a couple of weeks ago, I told them to put a new PTO cover on it, I didn't even ask the price of it. It will more than likely be it's last season with me.

I started from scratch on my own and it took me 19 years to get to a Fendt, and a 2nd-hand one at that. If I skimped on PTO covers in the meantime I might have got there sooner, or I might not have got there at all.
I was only having the craic with the fendt comment. I would never have a machine out without a PTO cover ever, 3 years ago the shaft broke on a baler and I got the shaft off a friends wagon but the covers wouldn’t fit so instead of running it without a cover I rang another contractor to do a few customers work. I have cheap covers on a good few machines, hedge cutter, fert spreader, tankers, power harrow and trailed mower are all on cheap covers. Anyone can identify a cheap cover, for one I noticed they are always black instead of yellow. The only difference I noticed with the cheap ones is they don’t last as long but in saying that I have only had to change one once on the power harrow and because they are cheap you can have them left in the shed. I just want to see if I can get a cover a bit cheaper than paying 600 plus vat for a new one for a machine that will do one months work before it goes, no-ones safety will be put at risk.

That’s a spurious one I put on the mower last year, it was 220 cheaper than the genuine one, it’s doing the job every bit as good as a genuine one, this mower might not see grass twice this summer

Attachments

• 98D9FDDF-4559-4B82-9554-1DE58E097868.jpeg
    98D9FDDF-4559-4B82-9554-1DE58E097868.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 61
I was only having the craic with the fendt comment. I would never have a machine out without a PTO cover ever, 3 years ago the shaft broke on a baler and I got the shaft off a friends wagon but the covers wouldn’t fit so instead of running it without a cover I rang another contractor to do a few customers work. I have cheap covers on a good few machines, hedge cutter, fert spreader, tankers, power harrow and trailed mower are all on cheap covers. Anyone can identify a cheap cover, for one I noticed they are always black instead of yellow. The only difference I noticed with the cheap ones is they don’t last as long but in saying that I have only had to change one once on the power harrow and because they are cheap you can have them left in the shed. I just want to see if I can get a cover a bit cheaper than paying 600 plus vat for a new one for a machine that will do one months work before it goes, no-ones safety will be put at risk.
It's a wonder the same place haven't one for the Fusion so?

Back