I'm Looking For...

Wondering does anyone got a diagram of the wiring looms on a manitou 628 mla.
Long grass got caught around the drive shaft and pulled one the branch looms around the shaft, about 2 ft of cable broke and wrapped up.one wire seems to be damaged on the main loom aswell.
Loader is starting and driving perfect.mechanic is going to take a look this evening.have battery disconnected

Wondering does anyone got a diagram of the wiring looms on a manitou 628 mla.
Long grass got caught around the drive shaft and pulled one the branch looms around the shaft, about 2 ft of cable broke and wrapped up.one wire seems to be damaged on the main loom aswell.
Loader is starting and driving perfect.mechanic is going to take a look this evening.have battery disconnected
That happened me yrs ago. it's not a bad fix I thought I had totalled the loom ..manitou mechanic sorted it .he had seen it happen to a few

Long shot, but I'm looking for a side knife to fit a John Deere 600 series header. Mechanical would be my preference. TIA.

looking for a friend, need a moffet long reach saw and tractor the type that are used on ESB work, he would consider one on short term hire also maybe a challenge for @Merv_B

if its for sale that wouldn,t be a problem
He does hire work. Does alot for the esb. Sells saw blades too. Think he has a saw on both the 8340s. Don't think he'd sell any of his machines though.

There's him on done deal if you're ever looking for blades If you get a saw somewhere.

looking for a friend, need a moffet long reach saw and tractor the type that are used on ESB work, he would consider one on short term hire also maybe a challenge for @Merv_B
Since the recession in 2008,any line maintenance done for esb in our area has been done by long reach hand saws & chainsaws. Very minimum of clearance beneath the line & their back around again for same within 4 to 5years. I don't get it myself that they don't use the tractor saw anymore it seems. Don't ask permission anymore either. They always did prior to this.

I know someone will say they don't need to ask,yes maybe,but it was a nice respect i thought.

Since the recession in 2008,any line maintenance done for esb in our area has been done by long reach hand saws & chainsaws. Very minimum of clearance beneath the line & their back around again for same within 4 to 5years. I don't get it myself that they don't use the tractor saw anymore it seems. Don't ask permission anymore either. They always did prior to this.

I know someone will say they don't need to ask,yes maybe,but it was a nice respect i thought.

What size of a line are you talking about?

I've several of them running through here, never an issue but the last lads that were here could have tidied up better....

Tractor and saw was parked in the yard to do a job on one line here the other day, they had a guy going around asking permission a few days ahead. A local business objected to the power being turned off and the whole job got cancelled on the morning it was to be done!

What size of a line are you talking about?

I've several of them running through here, never an issue but the last lads that were here could have tidied up better....
I got the lads back to tidy up one year,the conversation went along the lines of “Sorry for leaving a mess,I’m Steve from the local shoot” I replied with “I don’t give a F**k who you are,you come onto my land to do a job, you leave as found”

I got the lads back to tidy up one year,the conversation went along the lines of “Sorry for leaving a mess,I’m Steve from the local shoot” I replied with “I don’t give a F**k who you are,you come onto my land to do a job, you leave as found”

Dont worry they have been reminded!

To be fair any I've come across are more than happy to play ball and fit in with farming operations so there are no issues.

Back