I'm Looking For...

The other question would be should I look for a wider rim to take a wider tyre in time? Would it make much difference if I got a 15" rim over a 14" with my current tyre width?
@gone
Sorry I missed this tag for some reason.
It really depends on what you plan to do with the tractor in the future, on grassland or loader work 65 series tyres would be a waste on a light tractor like that, in my opinion, personally I think 480/70r34 are a nice match for a MF4345 on grass and they can be put on 14" rims.
If it was me I would look around for second hand rims, then you may take what is available, but if buying new, it is hard to beat Agrigear and go for a 15" or even 16" rim, your current 420/85r34 tyre will fit and you are future proof so can go as wide as you want or even higher if you change the fronts at the same time.

Sorry I missed this tag for some reason.
It really depends on what you plan to do with the tractor in the future, on grassland or loader work 65 series tyres would be a waste on a light tractor like that, in my opinion, personally I think 480/70r34 are a nice match for a MF4345 on grass and they can be put on 14" rims.
If it was me I would look around for second hand rims, then you may take what is available, but if buying new, it is hard to beat Agrigear and go for a 15" or even 16" rim, your current 420/85r34 tyre will fit and you are future proof so can go as wide as you want or even higher if you change the fronts at the same time.
Perfect, that's exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks

I'm looking for a 5furrow reversible plough to suit the 7480
Preferably auto reset,
Manual vari width is fine unless the plough is right price with hydraulic
Needs to have boards to take 650 tyres
Sub 5k if possible, dont mind a small project

Last edited:
Yes, they are nice and light on the ground, even compared to duals on the same size tractor. They are on a 2650 John Deere. Not for sale :laugh:
Would be serious job I'd say especially on a light tractor like that or my 7600, there were 2 sets on a farm near me that were sold for very handy money, I bought the row crops for my 8340 off him and had I known about the floatations would have bought them too.

Would be serious job I'd say especially on a light tractor like that or my 7600, there were 2 sets on a farm near me that were sold for very handy money, I bought the row crops for my 8340 off him and had I known about the floatations would have bought them too.
Yes, ideal for that size of tractor, as they will fit under the mudguards. I hear you, another set will come up.

Looking for a JD 6140/6150R PQ 50K around the 5/6/7k hrs and if it had a loader be a major advantage
Know your looking for " r "
There is a very clean 6150m with a loader on dd in wilson machinery.its a good journey up the country but it's immaculate.
Tractor belonged to a fencing contractor and only carried fencing posts on the front

Looking for a replacement tool rolls for a set of spanners if they can be got. Have one roll here falling apart

Looking for a replacement tool rolls for a set of spanners if they can be got. Have one roll here falling apart

RS pro and the likes have them for 30-40euro each i think it was when i looked a few years ago

i bought from aliexpress, 6 weeks later it arrived...........so more like 10weeks now, maybe 10euro all in

Cheers. 25 piece roll is what I'm after and I think I saw some scrolling down through the AliExpress link. Might pick ups few extra and make few extra spanner sets out of the stragglers in the workshop and pick up others and tidy up the cab boxes in the tm and 7840

Looking for a set of 30” wheels to suit a 574 International, have a set of 36” wheels on it but have a set of new old stock 16.9x30 Goodyears that will set her off nicely.

Looking for a set of 30” wheels to suit a 574 International, have a set of 36” wheels on it but have a set of new old stock 16.9x30 Goodyears that will set her off nicely.

Pretty sure Massey wheels will fit too. Don't know if international was buying them somewhere else at the time but I'm assuming they're just gkn wheels same as the others

The MF wheel centres will fit the International. They have the same PCD. The International wheel centre will look more flat with a shallow ridge , with a sort of shallow groove out a bit . Whereas the MF will be a dish .
Makes no difference if he is working the tractor , or for ploughing

Im looking for a spray to get rid if ivy. Did see a spray mentioned on this forum lately or am
I dreaming

Cameo Max but I am not giving any guarantees .
One side of This wall was sprayed with cameo in early May and it Did not kill all of it but it improved things. Probably six hours work gone into stripping it . A couple of hours work and time for Tay type job.

Attachments

• 53746BDC-FDDE-4E41-B7EB-2154CD685C6F.jpeg
    53746BDC-FDDE-4E41-B7EB-2154CD685C6F.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 0E54686B-0146-4F3E-86B1-1988EE39972A.jpeg
    0E54686B-0146-4F3E-86B1-1988EE39972A.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 82
  • C5777916-2617-4DE4-9D19-5066CD8BD503.jpeg
    C5777916-2617-4DE4-9D19-5066CD8BD503.jpeg
    542.1 KB · Views: 82
Back