I'm Looking For...

Maybe not the place to put it but I got an internet Radio for my Birthday . Is there any radio stations or podcasts that people listen to ? I think I can stream spotify through it . I like country type music and history . My brother listens to local Radio stations in New Zealand and Canada .
I wouldn’t be a great sleeper so I often listen to the radio during the night. BBC World Service and Radio 5 Live would be the stations I would listen to regularly. I am not a fan of wall to wall music. I use an app on the phone to to listen to them.

The picture is poor, but it doesnt look like it would be hard to copy exactly
i said it to dad about getting another but using the bracket he has in the loft which is completely stupid as thats one of them qtp brackets for behind the cab. he was on about having one in the front as we have now and one on the rear which btw the bracket is also for the right hand side.was talking to some in kilbrittain yesterday and they were saying it wouldwant a 2nd one to complete it and i would agree. some were also saying put them on the rear when it comes to a tm or dare i say a t60/t70/t7 (with the older cab roof) series, i much prefer them on the front
bit of digging and came across this, https://www.wrshaw.ie/products/beacon-kit-early-type

I wouldn’t be a great sleeper so I often listen to the radio during the night. BBC World Service and Radio 5 Live would be the stations I would listen to regularly. I am not a fan of wall to wall music. I use an app on the phone to to listen to them.

i said it to dad about getting another but using the bracket he has in the loft which is completely stupid as thats one of them qtp brackets for behind the cab. he was on about having one in the front as we have now and one on the rear which btw the bracket is also for the right hand side.was talking to some in kilbrittain yesterday and they were saying it wouldwant a 2nd one to complete it and i would agree. some were also saying put them on the rear when it comes to a tm or dare i say a t60/t70/t7 (with the older cab roof) series, i much prefer them on the front
bit of digging and came across this, https://www.wrshaw.ie/products/beacon-kit-early-type
I like them on the back of t7s etc,they don’t stick up as much,on my Massey and Fendt there forever folding down when yo catch a branch or similar.

Maybe not the place to put it but I got an internet Radio for my Birthday . Is there any radio stations or podcasts that people listen to ? I think I can stream spotify through it . I like country type music and history . My brother listens to local Radio stations in New Zealand and Canada .
How does the internet radio work, do you connect it to a phone line in your house or do you need WiFi where ever you use it? Reason i ask is my Mother (90) likes to listen to Radio Maria and was wondering would i get her a internet radio to work in any room in the house V tv in livingroom

View attachment 101279
Looking for a second beacon bracket like this one that fits into the mirror. Knowing my luck I would have to go and make one myself but would rather keep it matching or might have to buy 2 different matching ones instead
That just looks like a homemade bracket to me but I could be wrong! There’s not that much to them though, only really a matter of drilling the 2 holes inline with the mirror mount and getting 2 longer bolts for it. The biggest thing is you’ll need a decent thread, bolt up the mirror arm tight first and then add the beacon bracket on top, either that or you’ll need 2 small spacers to go into the mirror arm.

How does the internet radio work, do you connect it to a phone line in your house or do you need WiFi where ever you use it? Reason i ask is my Mother (90) likes to listen to Radio Maria and was wondering would i get her a internet radio to work in any room in the house V tv in livingroom
It works through the WiFi and gets the station from the internet. I have Spotify working on it via an App on phone.

You can buy an amazon Alexa for €30. We got one here for the father in law. He likes to listen to the local radio station in galway. It works through the tune in radio app which is automatically built into it. As simple as saying "tune into radio maria". A friend of his has one in galway and he can ask it to call him and they can have a chat. The kids got me one that's a bit more expensive. I can watch videos on it, use it as an alarm clock and probably hundreds of other things.

You can buy an amazon Alexa for €30. We got one here for the father in law. He likes to listen to the local radio station in galway. It works through the tune in radio app which is automatically built into it. As simple as saying "tune into radio maria". A friend of his has one in galway and he can ask it to call him and they can have a chat. The kids got me one that's a bit more expensive. I can watch videos on it, use it as an alarm clock and probably hundreds of other things.
My neighbor that is not into technology got an Alexa from his daughter that emigrated and has the family driven mad playing country and western music.

If any of ye are in Johnstons of Longford and could spare the time would ye have a look at the spud diggers in the yard please. Let me know if there's anything worthwhile there. Thanks

Seems dear for single row looking at those pics. If you’ve any volume to do buy a double row. Is it for spuds?

If any of ye are in Johnstons of Longford and could spare the time would ye have a look at the spud diggers in the yard please. Let me know if there's anything worthwhile there. Thanks

@bagenal , I know one of the mechanics there. all I know about spuds is the difference between a soapy one and a flowery one, and manual spud lifting.
the longford members will know more about them but I can ask Noel whatever you want to know

@bagenal , I know one of the mechanics there. all I know about spuds is the difference between a soapy one and a flowery one, and manual spud lifting.
the longford members will know more about them but I can ask Noel whatever you want to know
Thanks for the offer @Bencroy , hold off for the moment & I'll get back to you

Back