Importing tractor from UK

Coral Plant

Know about 200 to vrt. And vat 20% or so but I'd there any other charges taking tractor from mainland UK now? Or has anyone done since brexit started

Are you using a haulier they should have the details. The key thing is the clean cert and the importer registration haulier might have that

A phytosanitary certificate is required and will be provided by the National Plant Protection Organisation (NPPO) of the exporting country

Can anyone suggest a haulier to bring a small piece of machinery in from Scotland? (Perthshire)

Ideally one that will look after the paperwork for me.

Can anyone suggest a haulier to bring a small piece of machinery in from Scotland? (Perthshire)

Ideally one that will look after the paperwork for me.

Stewart international will have a truck up there next week, as collecting a drill.
Supply the cleaning cert and commercial invoice and they will sort the rest.
Ring the office and ask for Robert . He does planning

Probably easier if you can use an ni address avoid the cleaning cert abd then they sell on to you some time in the future

Shaun Prentice (Sharp Transport) if Stewart doesn't work out.
Have had 3 or 4 dealings with them lately and are an excellent outfit to deal with, very professional, machines loaded and strapped properly , body panels that could open in wind cable tied shut etc etc.
Think they usually have 2 truckfuls in through larne and then load in broughans back out through Dublin each week so you're only ever waiting a few days for your purchase

Have had 3 or 4 dealings with them lately and are an excellent outfit to deal with, very professional, machines loaded and strapped properly , body panels that could open in wind cable tied shut etc etc.
Think they usually have 2 truckfuls in through larne and then load in broughans back out through Dublin each week so you're only ever waiting a few days for your purchase
Ya brought a few bits in for me too couldn't reccommend them enough.

Reactions: Bcl
Back