Interesting things on you tube

One thing strikes me about the likes of millennial farmer and Larson farms etc on you tube is the size of their “shops” as they call them or workshops. They are massive, all tooled up amd immaculate. Incredible set ups.
Andy in farming and fixing and fabrication does some amount of work in their shop but his set up is not like an operating theatre unlike the earlier mentioned ones.
Andy Hourighan actually does the mending,do the others use theirs?

A local lad has a heated workshop and tractor shed,he wouldn’t know one end of a spanner from a screwdriver.🙄

Andy Hourighan actually does the mending,do the others use theirs?

A local lad has a heated workshop and tractor shed,he wouldn’t know one end of a spanner from a screwdriver.🙄
Good point and I wondered the same myself. I’d say you could smell the work going on in Andy’s workshop whereas the others just have the look of a display cabinet or the workshop equivalent of brown thomas.

What is the machine on the front linkage for, is it a silage harvester mounted on the linkage chopping before the baler

Seems like jacindas government isn't as universally popular as it sometimes seems from the outside.

Thanks to @Bog Man for recommending this channel, I'm sure i wouldn't agree with everything this crowd are advocating for but just shows the same environmental battles are being fought everywhere

Reactions: Paw

Seems like jacindas government isn't as universally popular as it sometimes seems from the outside.

Thanks to @Bog Man for recommending this channel, I'm sure i wouldn't agree with everything this crowd are advocating for but just shows the same environmental battles are being fought everywhere

One of Jacindas former cabinet ministers is a cousin. Amy Adams great grandfather and my grandfather were two brothers. I think she stepped back from politics .
Why are all the YouTube unavailable ??

I've fixed that. It looks like YouTube updated something on their end which caused this behaviour across all forums running this forum software.

Reactions: Paw
Why bother with the tedder on the left with out a mower in front of it?
It is to catch the crop not moved on the previous pass, otherwise it would fire mower grass into the uncut part of the field.

Back