Interesting things on you tube

You'd have to feel for Warren, all the hassle with the other engine. Then for this to happen.
He is an incredible mechanic.
Also for boys that are primarily farmers Andy in fairness farming fixing amd fabrication they are able to horse through the work. They both are real grinders ... and it’s great they take the time to give us an insight into their daily lives as trying to capture it on camera can only add to their hassle of trying to get through the work.

Soon We'll be able to travel the country again. We might have to learn the dialect....:laugh:

I just wonder how Sean would describe me " the hoor and the shmell or his shlurry.
He's a great character big to gaa , irish language and history.
Cormac and himself wrote a massive book there a few yr ago " leitrim republican story ".
There a few decent family and are big into "score and score na nog " in gaa.
Think between junior and senior that he was involved with we had one of the biggest number of all Ireland titles in the country

The latest installment on that Deere. Pure hardship trying to get it off the road when he is in effect on his own.
If it were me I'd want a lad in a tractor behind it with a chain incase it took off down the road 🤣

If it were me I'd want a lad in a tractor behind it with a chain incase it took off down the road 🤣
I was thinking if he reversed real close so the chain was as short as possible would have worked.

One thing strikes me about the likes of millennial farmer and Larson farms etc on you tube is the size of their “shops” as they call them or workshops. They are massive, all tooled up amd immaculate. Incredible set ups.
Andy in farming and fixing and fabrication does some amount of work in their shop but his set up is not like an operating theatre unlike the earlier mentioned ones.

Back