International / Case International

What's the idea of this on a Maxxum? I had thought the PUH was done seperately and only a single acting valve anyway.

OGY3NjUzN2YxZjA0MjlmMDZmYzEyZWQyYzY2MzhjODTxV_hgrREyD1e2ycy57U8xaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzg3MjY2Njl8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg
Am I thick or something, what are you looking at??:scratchhead:

What's the idea of this on a Maxxum? I had thought the PUH was done seperately and only a single acting valve anyway.

OGY3NjUzN2YxZjA0MjlmMDZmYzEyZWQyYzY2MzhjODTxV_hgrREyD1e2ycy57U8xaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzg3MjY2Njl8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg
Looks like a hitch from a Mx fitted to it. Double acting ram used for extending and retracting hitch. Be a good job as the original hitches were very sloppy when worn

I'm not sure to be honest. In that case maybe It's just for the pushback with the hitch tripped some other way :confused3::confused3:
I would think the two pipes are for in/out and cable release, the steyr 8130 here has a hydraulic release but the ram is clearly visible from the back and single acting spring return.

I would think the two pipes are for in/out and cable release, the steyr 8130 here has a hydraulic release but the ram is clearly visible from the back and single acting spring return.

The Dromone on the Landini here (no push back) is the same.

The spools on the mxs and 51s are side by side. Those pipes are for the push out hitch with the hitch being tripped by pulling a cable like all or most dromone telescopic hitches.

475 was a direct competitor to the 165 but had hydrostatic steering, syncromesh gearbox, QCab, pu hitch, ipto, independent auxiliary valves and double the hyd pump output. Major differences at the time.

You sold quite a few of them at the time :yes:

475 was a direct competitor to the 165 but had hydrostatic steering, syncromesh gearbox, QCab, pu hitch, ipto, independent auxiliary valves and double the hyd pump output. Major differences at the time.
what was the difference in price can you remember ?, the international would have been more like a 575 massey in spec

The later 165, earlier ones had the 203 engine.

203 ,which I had 1 of , lovely sweet easy starting engine were in the 165 for 1965 , 66 67. I'd say the 1968 was the 212 . And then up up until 79 with the 212 so 203 scarce compared to the 212.
I buy straw off a lad with a 574 . Cummins in Rathdowney sold the world of 74 , 84 and 85 series Stinkernationals.
2 neighbours of.my.man had a 474 , IH engine and other lad a 475 , Perkins. He reckons the IH would drag the Perky around the field .

Does the 475 have a Perkins engine ? Or IH

perkins 212 i think .

Ours was bought new in 1977 with the ih loader aswell from sam hurst in killegh outside tullamore it still has the stickers on the side panels. Clock is stoped years at 3500hrs but id say theres well over 10,000 on it. We had a 165 and id pick the 475 over it anyday more comfort and just better all rounder. The cab is in need to repair on the 475 which is on the go do list eventualy i want to get it back original and get it sprayed up

Sam hurst didn't sell much new tractors did he?
I drove a 784 there to get a hyd pump fitted in the very early 90s
Rang him a couple of years later about a similar problem on our 454 and he didn't want to know, said it was too old and too much hassle.
Think I sorted it myself after.
She is still doing strong,used on a log splitter mostly

Does any1 know a good breaker for 5100 series? In ireland or europe. Looking for a compensator valve for 1. Cant find 1 in Ireland so far

Back