Isle of Man TT motorbike race

Wouldn't want to be the helmet guy for Michael tonight, but I get the impression that it is a tight squad he has and it will be history fairly quickly with him.

Mental stuff in that video. The helmet camera gives some sense of the speed. No fear!
320 km/hr and using their head as a wind brake!!

Must be a great feeling though when you pass out other bikes.
But at that warp speed you must have great faith in the bike to let it just take you when you get up at the very high end.
A long course.

Wouldn't want to be the helmet guy for Michael tonight, but I get the impression that it is a tight squad he has and it will be history fairly quickly with him.
Surely there's another win there for the taking with the form he's in.

Mental stuff in that video. The helmet camera gives some sense of the speed. No fear!
that's mental, how can they process what's in front of them so fast?

I was told that time just slows down when your a rally/motor bike driver and you have all the time in the world to make your decisions :rolleyes:, I find that hard to believe

Surely there's another win there for the taking with the form he's in.

Gutted for Dunlop to miss out on the win on the Superbike, he still set the lap record on lap 6 of 135.97 mph

Hopefully he'll add at least a couple more wins to his total this week.

Last edited:
Bad luck for Dunlop again on the superbike, still an excellent week for him with 4 wins taking his total to 29.

Hickman lucky to walk away after his off in the Senior.

Todd has really stepped up.

Back