jf 850' s pics

Curiosity had got the better of me, about 20 minutes ago, and I googled it myself. People with more money than sense, would possibly sum up their target market.
Mostly rich premiership players would be there biggest clients.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Curiosity had got the better of me, about 20 minutes ago, and I googled it myself. People with more money than sense, would possibly sum up their target market.

Did you send them a message, enquiring as to the possibility of pimping a Ford Courier?

Stick a v6 in her with a chrome exhaush up through the bonnet. An a roll back roof.

You could get the to give the cowbox a lick of paint for ya when your at it at all.:D

Stick a v6 in her with a chrome exhaush up through the bonnet. An a roll back roof.

You could get the to give the cowbox a lick of paint for ya when your at it at all.:D

I might ramble over to Diesel-power, and see what V8s he has lying around in the workshop. His brother had a notion of marrying a V8 engine into a Ferguson 20 back end:scared:

The PTO washers pressure has turned it a shade of pie-bald lately..

I might know some-one with a redundant tri axle ?

Could nearly use it to draw silage then too.

Legit farm expense :D

I might ramble over to Diesel-power, and see what V8s he has lying around in the workshop. His brother had a notion of marrying a V8 engine into a Ferguson 20 back end:scared:

The PTO washers pressure has turned it a shade of pie-bald lately..

I might know some-one with a redundant tri axle ?

Only the one V8 laying around jf and as you said the brother has a notion to fit it to a grey fergie. Be a small boost in power anyway:D

Only the one V8 laying around jf and as you said the brother has a notion to fit it to a grey fergie. Be a small boost in power anyway:D

And if the Class ever needs a break you could drive the JF 800 with it.

The Dunmore lads had a Bronze 35 in Moyglass with a Perkins V8 540 under the stretched bonnet.:whistling:

Was expecting a query or even 2 on the alloy . Taken outside the hotel @ Spanish point. Its a pimped Range Rover, range rover isnt on the bonnet. KAHN. 10 D reg. Saw another similar in the UK a month ago, on personalised plates though. Never saw one till then.

Awesome sight, the Cliffs Of Moher. Fabulous day for it.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Thats the bossmans jeep, hes going out with Neasa from fair city :thumbup2:

I'm down a bit further south along d coast, place called Doonbeg, nice country during the summer but very bleak during the winter, were ye round fr along?

Only for the day. Had a cousin over from England , and she was looking to go somewhere nice for the day. A neighbour got a few bits off some one ovet your country , who had a caravan park and dealt in an odd Massey digger, but its a good while ago. Was in Doon beg a few years ago but only passing through. Went to the Zetor Gathering in Kilmihil. Some nice herds of milkers in parts of Clare. A nice middle of the road type, but i suppose thry need a bit of hardiness near the Wild West.

I no d man, back in Carrigaholt. Kilmihil is a big vintage day. U have a big mix, there is some lads with the big holstein type cow and there is a lot of lads now with the Jersey/NZ Friesian type cow. We were holstein going back the years but have the cross got fairly right now. Difficult country to farm at times but i suppose some1 has to do it..!!

A few more from Moynalty. Sorry for the delay. Ahandful for my nearby beef /barley baron.
uploadfromtaptalk1440453021805.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453065016.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453107676.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453168217.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453202840.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453250705.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453295680.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453341252.jpg

Goodman jf, always nice to see something different. I like the one of the toyota. Looks more or less the same as my old one but slightly better order.

uploadfromtaptalk1440453451461.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453494386.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453729900.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453776528.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453816226.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440453849054.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440453542626.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440453542626.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 37
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440453690543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440453690543.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 38
Goodman jf, always nice to see something different. I like the one of the toyota. Looks more or less the same as my old one but slightly better order.

Happy to oblige, DP. I thought of you when I took those ones. Grand to go to somewhere that you see previously unseen exhibits.

Yep an Allegro. Most unloved car in history ? There was a right few bobs worth of old iron around that day.

Yep an Allegro. Most unloved car in history ? There was a right few bobs worth of old iron around that day.

PS, thinking about it since, [MENTION=3698]Spanner[/MENTION], I think it was a "Vanden Plas ". An upmarket version. As far as I remember, the Allegro had single rectangular headlights . A relative bought a new one of them in 1978 and it had rectangular ones.

I can't believe a BMW 2002 was so tiny ! The forerunner of the 320, the current version of which would hold that 2002 in its boot.

My favourite Classic car appeared back a bit in those photos, a Jaguar MK 2.

Back