JM agri design bale handler

Saw that video the last day. Have you lifted any from the round side rather than the flat faces?
Have the tr3 and lifted a few from the round and it works perfect. For the likes of yourself that’s using a keltec(I think you are anyway?) and then a bale shear in the winter they’d really be the way to go IMO, drop them with the keltec then pick up the bales from the round side and place into the stack with the round facing you, that way they are sitting ready to go for the shear in the winter and you don’t have to turn them(if you can’t get at the stack from the side that is) stick the fork straight into it lift back and chop,

Have the tr3 and lifted a few from the round and it works perfect. For the likes of yourself that’s using a keltec(I think you are anyway?) and then a bale shear in the winter they’d really be the way to go IMO, drop them with the keltec then pick up the bales from the round side and place into the stack with the round facing you, that way they are sitting ready to go for the shear in the winter and you don’t have to turn them(if you can’t get at the stack from the side that is) stick the fork straight into it lift back and chop,
Yea using a keltec trailer and bale shear. Tr8 would be great I think. Thinking on it now though from the round side when stacking the 4th bale the loader might not reach in far enough. We us our jcb411 for stacking now

Yea using a keltec trailer and bale shear. Tr8 would be great I think. Thinking on it now though from the round side when stacking the 4th bale the loader might not reach in far enough. We us our jcb411 for stacking now
Could be an issue there alright, I’m on the limit with the tractor loader and it has good reach, I wouldn’t be going quite half way back with each layer but the front tires are touching bottom bale by the time I’m on 4th row

youd have better reach with trunk type as can get the bale to roll off iykwim but it would be a challenge for the 4th row. Have stacked them that way with the tanco here but only 3high. From the ends stack 4 high
That’s true alright, I might try it some day I’ve time to spare, dropping them in end on with the trunk atm as they are all coming off trailer

I bought my TR3 100 euro cheaper delivered.
Was €15 less direct from them for the one here dropped in the yard

He put in an extra lead with my one as I said it would be getting moved between a jcb and a volvo. But one is 12v and the other is 24v so probably get fried eventually 😥. €50 delivery.

Last edited:
Back