JM agri design bale handler

Thought it might make more to be honest!
I wouldn't be clued into the prices of the bigger items unless I was after something. I've no idea what a new Kane would cost but I'd bet there would some huge variations amongst dealers

What do lads be thinking, and i'd imagine JM would have those in stock ready to go.
If there was a few months wait it might be some way understandable.

What do lads be thinking, and i'd imagine JM would have those in stock ready to go.
If there was a few months wait it might be some way understandable.
They probably don't know what price a new on is and automatically think, it's an auction, it's going to be less than the new price. It's a bit like the people buying a tractor valued 20k for 10k of a fake website, they think because it's an auction, it's going to be a bargain.

Snapchat-623163308.jpg
Snapchat-1921316616.jpg
Seems a well built machine. My old man wouldn't let me near his new toy anyways. 4 nylon rollers at the front. As mentioned before, did take a few bales to get used to and luckily as we were wrapping in the yard, the lack of plastic on the bales allowed dad to bully the bales on the trailer a bit. Figuring out the do's and don'ts pretty quickly with it

Last edited:
You won’t go back once you get used to it. I got one for the tractor loader off o Shea engineering in rathdowney 2 years ago and got in so well with it I got a tr8 for the loader this year.

TJ O Sheas work would be exceptional .
He can be heavy on the biro , but then it's handmade , and not lacking anything.

You won’t go back once you get used to it. I got one for the tractor loader off o Shea engineering in rathdowney 2 years ago and got in so well with it I got a tr8 for the loader this year.
Do you find it hard with the 2 bales? Getting lined up etc. Would you be unloading from a trailer with 2??

Back