JM agri design bale handler

Are they as good as the advertising suggests? Currently have a spike/roller handler that's due a change and interested to hear any users opinions on them or that type of handler. Main jobs are loading fusion bales onto trailers and unloading/stacking at other end and a little loading out of stacks in the winter onto trailers again

Are they as good as the advertising suggests? Currently have a spike/roller handler that's due a change and interested to hear any users opinions on them or that type of handler. Main jobs are loading fusion bales onto trailers and unloading/stacking at other end and a little loading out of stacks in the winter onto trailers again
Yes extremely well made and designed

You will have no regrets and never again use the roller handler

I’d be the same as the rest and say you won’t want to use the rollers again. Dad thought I was mad buying it when the roller one we have is still good enough but it hasn’t been used since we got the jm. He goes for it without a second thought now

Around how much are they selling at? And would the JM be superior in comparison to say scullys model or any of the trunks?

Around how much are they selling at? And would the JM be superior in comparison to say scullys model or any of the trunks?
really would love to know how the ram placement can compare between the 2. scully has the ram on top and the jm has it at the back. i wonder if there's a difference between how they load and unload from a trailer

really would love to know how the ram placement can compare between the 2. scully has the ram on top and the jm has it at the back. i wonder if there's a difference between how they load and unload from a trailer
Weight nearer the tractor be better?

You'd knock the bales off the far side of the trailer with the scully.
The way the jm sweeps in is very well done.

Reactions: c4l
Lad local to me making them also , he sold 30 last year and i think he has 60 going out this year so far, very well made and the angle seems to be better on it for unloading bales , the trunk also sits tighter to the loader when on the road. Have a JM one and get on well with it but if I was going again I’d definitely consider the other one . Fairbrother engineering is what he goes under but can’t find any adds for them.

Lad local to me making them also , he sold 30 last year and i think he has 60 going out this year so far, very well made and the angle seems to be better on it for unloading bales , the trunk also sits tighter to the loader when on the road. Have a JM one and get on well with it but if I was going again I’d definitely consider the other one . Fairbrother engineering is what he goes under but can’t find any adds for them.
https://www.donedeal.ie/view/27623494
Elephant trunks squeezers

A lad local to me started making them last year . I don't know much about his trunk handler , but he makes a super tine grab .
Michael Holohan Engineering.
Agrispec in Rathdowney have his stuff for sale , on their donedeal.ie ad .

A lad local to me started making them last year . I don't know much about his trunk handler , but he makes a super tine grab .
Michael Holohan Engineering.
Agrispec in Rathdowney have his stuff for sale , on their donedeal.ie ad .
Only 10minutes away from agri spec bit of a further trip to kerry I may get onto Brian👍

my old man is after buying a fairbrother one for the telehandler. for a few years he's been pining for a jm agri style one but now bit the bullet

Watched a S/H TR3 make €1600 plus 5% comission plus vat this evening at auction, that's €1680 plus vat and has to be collected, a new one is €1410 plus vat delivered.
I was watching it too. Mental that stuff was making more than new. Also 2 well used loader buckets went for more than equivalent new

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210421-193410.png
    Screenshot_20210421-193410.png
    553.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210421-195146.png
    Screenshot_20210421-195146.png
    570.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210421-193638.png
    Screenshot_20210421-193638.png
    513.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: c4l
I was watching it too. Mental that stuff was making more than new. Also 2 well used loader buckets went for more than equivalent new
The quicke bucket was split where the lh bracket attached, only thing worth money was the class 3200 mower at €9950.

The quicke bucket was split where the lh bracket attached, only thing worth money was the class 3200 mower at €9950.
I saw there was something up with it alright. Hard to see in the photo. The sellers must have have delighted. I'll have to enter some junk pre loved gear in one soon.

I saw there was something up with it alright. Hard to see in the photo. The sellers must have have delighted. I'll have to enter some junk pre loved gear in one soon.
I looked at all of it on Monday, the Major slurry pump came with a fine ball of wire and assorted shite wrapped around the impeller. I'm tempted to have a clearance sale.....

I looked at all of it on Monday, the Major slurry pump came with a fine ball of wire and assorted shite wrapped around the impeller. I'm tempted to have a clearance sale.....
You could have all new gear for very little cost if the old gear sells like tonight!

Back