Krone 1250 baler sensors

Johnboi

I brought myself a krone baler 1250 roundpack as a little project. Have fully gone through it and have it all working apart from when I press the button to feed the net, it keeps feeding the netting and won’t stop. Looking at the two sensors on the netting system, they look fairly worn out and battered. Could this be causing the netting to not finish cycling or am I missing something. If it’s the sensors then does anyone know where to get them or what are they called. I can’t see anything on them

I brought myself a krone baler 1250 roundpack as a little project. Have fully gone through it and have it all working apart from when I press the button to feed the net, it keeps feeding the netting and won’t stop. Looking at the two sensors on the netting system, they look fairly worn out and battered. Could this be causing the netting to not finish cycling or am I missing something. If it’s the sensors then does anyone know where to get them or what are they called. I can’t see anything on them
My own does that occasionally, have you tried turning on and off the clock when it happens? Is it doing it every bale or just every so often?

Tbh I only forked 2 bales of straw into it to test it. I had to turn off the clock to stop the net feeding both times. Planning on hitting the field with it in a few days time. I downloaded the manual and checked everything over but no joy.
I’ve the medium controls and there is a dial that goes 1 to 5 from twine to net. What number do people usually set that to?

think it is the same sensor as used on the back door, could try swaping them. is the distance set right

Where are you based?
Where are you based?

@Kieran97 has a good bit of experience with these too

Have you the comfort control box,
On the 1250 I use to have there was a counting sensor beside the belt pully that engage s the netting to start it off,
Did the baler start to net before you wanted it to net

Knife is not dropping to cut it maybe or break needs adjustments might need to be tightened up cud be something leaning on the belt dat drive the netting system ave seen all these to cause it

Thanks for all the help lads. Got it sorted last night. The sensor was faulty and not close enough to the spider wheel
If you download the manual online and get the serial number of your baler it gives great details of how to have everything set right for the net, if everything is set up correctly the 1250 is as good a baler to work as you will get, easy on power, easy maintenance, great chop and a good tight bale from the locked door

Just a thought is the Net Knife Sharp:unsure: ???

All parts Present and Real sharp ??? .. any problems with mine like that was mainly down to the knife

Also have some Talc powder in the net box ...... small bit on the Rubber roller solves lots of issues when it gets Damp :cool::cool: .
And check the bearings in the feed unit are running Free

They are a Basic Net unit.....

I baled hay with a 62hp mf 362. It managed it fine. I made 400 odd of straw with one day as well.
I have an MF168 with a Perkins 248 engine (about 70 hp at the pto), so that should work for hay and possibly even haylage.
Where do you get parts for your krone in Laois (I am in Laois also) ?

I have an MF168 with a Perkins 248 engine (about 70 hp at the pto), so that should work for hay and possibly even haylage.
Where to you get parts for your krone in Laois (I am in Laois also) ?
my left knee hurts reading that

Where do you get parts for your krone in Laois (I am in Laois also) ?
It won't run away with the baler but it will drive it the finest albeit a bit slower perhaps then a 100hp tractor. If your chopping silage I'd say you'll be under pressure but given it's time your 168 should be grand.
Tom Shaw farm machinery is the nearest krone dealer I know of. Where in laois are you?.

Tom Shaw is good for parts.

Blizzard (95 hp) has never really been under pressure apart from when chopping with the full 17 knives, but the bales were too hard handled so only work with 8 knives now.

I'd say you'd bale hay with 70hp handy. 9880 is better geared, can drive on well with that

you’ll make a better bale of hay or straw with the round pack than a fusion will. They are a little bit smaller but will weigh the same. Netting can be a pure pain. You can go 200 bales without any issue and then tear your hair out for 2 hours with the netting at times. My t5050 runs away with the baler at 95hp and you wouldn’t even notice the difference when you’re chopping.

you’ll make a better bale of hay or straw with the round pack than a fusion will. They are a little bit smaller but will weigh the same. Netting can be a pure pain. You can go 200 bales without any issue and then tear your hair out for 2 hours with the netting at times. My t5050 runs away with the baler at 95hp and you wouldn’t even notice the difference when you’re chopping.

I think you do have to take your time though with it you could fly along through straw but it needs time to pack the bale.

Back