kverneland es 80s photos

What's the hp of a 390T vs a standard 390?.
Smashing looking beauties there KV :Thumbp2:

Same engine as yere Blizzard 95 , dp.
2 smashers kv . True classics

80 vs 90 iirc, 390 has 248 engine

Much as I liked MF 188s , spent many a happy hour on one . I reckon the 236T engine in the 390T was a better engine. 1 st engine of that type I saw was a lad pulled beet here with an Armer Cheetah with a 5 or 6 years old MF 698T 4 wd . A perky tractor.

Cfm kuhn open evening .they moved it to east cork hoping that it would tempt @CORK to buy a plough
Ha, it was wasted on me as I wasn’t there!

Sticking with the second hand market for this I’d say. Don’t need a plough in a hurry so just keeping the eyes open.

We put 10 ton in yesterday. We had near killing the 6270 but she handled it:Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2::oops2:.its a demo machine our one has given a bit of trouble recently

If I had my time and money over again, I would never have bought a feeder. Pity I didnt spend the equilivent on a loading shovel and cut out the messing. Feeder is too slow and burns too much diesel if ingredients are close to feed out. Couple of tumbles in the bucket and mix is good enought for me

yes. its a balls tho

I told keenans to take the bale rack off my one before they delivered it to me. The banging of it would drive me mad.

If I had my time and money over again, I would never have bought a feeder. Pity I didnt spend the equilivent on a loading shovel and cut out the messing. Feeder is too slow and burns too much diesel if ingredients are close to feed out. Couple of tumbles in the bucket and mix is good enought for me

It would be the last machine to leave the yard. It made feeding beet a far easier job not to mention less work carrying buckets of meal.

Back