Landini tractors

Something a bit different
93914704_3203375756359379_7653676840103444480_o.jpg

I assume it is based on an equal wheel 8880

Lads anyone know somewhere breaking a powerfarm? Need a left hand door glass. Or do i just need to go new?

Lads does anyone know any glass companies that would supply tractor glass in Ireland like the one listed above? The glass i need is cheap enough at 90 pounds but shipping is 135 pounds. If therewas a an option to get it in Ireland it would come in cheaper to ship?!?

Lads does anyone know any glass companies that would supply tractor glass in Ireland like the one listed above? The glass i need is cheap enough at 90 pounds but shipping is 135 pounds. If therewas a an option to get it in Ireland it would come in cheaper to ship?!?
Have you tried any of the windscreen replacement places?

Is the glass flat or is there a curve in it

Have you tried any of the windscreen replacement places?

I've got 2 doors and 2 back windows through sligo windscreens for the blizzard, but we had glass cover.

They were a smashing 18 months :scratchhead:

Even if he hasn't glass cover a windscreen replacement crowd might have one in stock or maybe source one better than he can plus if they are fitting it and it goes in shit it's their problem.
Must check our own insurance has glass cover

Nash is corect we have a mythos 115 at home would be the newer type common rail engine with turbo wheras the 110 is 6 cylinder straight non turbo. I wouldnt say they have the same backend as a 9880 we had one of them at one time and it was quite different.
Their a good farmers tractor that needs a 6 cylinder tractor to do a few heavy days work a year but not too big and ignorant around the yard.
They only fault i have with ours is it gets very hot in the backend when working hard say mowing or that they wouldnt be a tractor for doing heavy pto work for long days.
If your looking for a tractor to spread slurry with a 2000 gallon tank double bale lifter and do your yard work it would be as good an option as any.
Our mythos is the manual shuttle with dual power a neighbour has a 110 with power shuttle which is trouble some enough i know he has plenty of bother with electrics and soloniods i personally would avoid the power shuttle one landini electronics wouldnt be their finest quality.
I have a 05 mythos 100 at home and hooked it up to a processor last week. Ran for less than about 8 minutes and the PTO just stopped on it. Checked the switch and that on it and all good. Don’t suppose you’ve ever had this problem or have an idea where to look at on it? Any help really needed and appreciated

Anyone here with a landini vison check something for me . Turn on the ignition and listen and see how loud the electric lift pump is . The one here seem`s very quiet . Have it in ,my head that it was way louder struggle to hear it now . Reason i ask is tractor is slow to start of late / will start and cut out but start on the restart this is getting more common now though was only the odd time . Must get new filters for it but current filters are not due a change . Tia

he has a lot of reasonably priced tractors for sale in fairness , i,d suspect that warranties would be light at the money he,d be looking for

You buy with your eyes open .

If it breaks in 2 halves going out the gate

You own both halves .
Good selection of stuff . 2 men very local to me bought teleporters in the last year from him . Small issues with both. But both pleased with what they got for the amount of money they parted with .

Would a 9880 not be more like 90-95 hp ?

Back